Finding training partners in Richmond.

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by CanuckBur, Nov 11, 2007.

1. CanuckBur

CanuckBur Regular Member

Technical support.
    Hi, I am an advanced player living in Richmond. I am looking for good "training" partners for Tuesday and Wednesday. The players must be punctual and have serious attitude, and received coaching in the past. I will play with either plastic or feather, yet if you often play with good quality feather birdies and are very careful of only hitting the head only, PLEASE PM me. It is my great pleasure to play with you. We will practice swings and do drills like (drop,net) and drives. We will train in RichmondPro, Cleartwo, or Yumo, but not community gyms. I don't mind if we book a court from the above centres (an advance notice is necessary). I don't mind to play with ladies too. Please PM me if you need a training partner.

2. FrankoGoCyber

FrankoGoCyber Regular Member

CFIA Inspector
    Re: Partner

Hi, I play competitive badminton and i train at least twice a week. Unfortunately, I don't live in Richmond, so I won't be able to play on Tue and Wed. However, I do train with my friend at C1 almost every friday from 1-5 If you are still interested in training together, please let me know. p.s I train with mostly feather.

3. CanuckBur

CanuckBur Regular Member

Technical support.
    I am working on every Friday until 7:30pm :(. I will PM you when I found some co-workers who are willing to switch the Friday shift with me.

4. FrankoGoCyber

FrankoGoCyber Regular Member

CFIA Inspector
    Re:Re: Partner

Hi,

I don't think i would be able to play this week anyways. But if you want, we can play at RichmondPro nighttime drop in from 8-12 Friday night. I normally would go there (except this week). If you are coming, make sure you sign up early though. (i.e. anytime during the day before 7:30).