Looking for Yonex shops in Manila

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Rani, Aug 26, 2001.

1. Rani

Rani Guest

Hi guys,

I was wondering...can anyone tell me where I can get Yonex equipment in Manila. Like unfabricated rackets, bags, jackets, shorts...

2. Bok

Bok Guest

Hi Rani,

There's no official Yonex shop in Manila - as far as I've looked. But you can buy unfabricated Yonex rackets at the Philippine Air Force Badminton Club c/o Mang Jun or Coach Poly. They have the latest models.

As for jackets, shorts, etc. - not sure if they have this.

The contact number is 8549274, or if you just want to drop buy - the Badminton Club is near the tennis courts and the Centennial Bank ATM along the main road of Nichols Air Base.

I guess the other badminton clubs have their sources also - I'll try to check on another source and will get back to you if I get info.

Hope this helps.

Bok

3. hypersmazsh

hypersmazsh Guest

Basically, WALA !!! there are a few na sariling padating. watch out for imitations particularly with racquets. Toby's and Bombay of Virra Mall has imitation MP 100 & 77.

4. jojo

jojo Guest

Hi hypersmazsh,

How would you know between an imitation or an original yonex mp100 and mp77?

5. ted

ted Guest

may serial number po ang original YONEX badminton racquets. for your information guys!!!

6. Blacktiger

Blacktiger Guest

If there will be a shop that will sell original Yonex products...as well as other brands, tatauhin kayo yon?

7. Alisia

Alisia New Member

I am search supplier for YONEX apparell with good price, can you help me?. I need contacts with shops(e-mail address), who can sell me yonex at a low price.

Contact by email: kaskad549@gmail.com