Results 18 to 22 of 22
Thread: Badminton Yonex shoes
12-08-2007, 02:53 PM #18
SHB 100 LTDs!!!!
12-13-2007, 01:27 AM #19
SHB-99 ltd is comforatable and light for moving.
12-13-2007, 01:41 AM #20
bought the 100 Ltd instead.
1. thinner tongue: I kind of like that in the beginning for 100 Ltd and thought the padded tongue in the regular edition was too bulky. But now I think it is better to have a padded tongue because I can feel the stress on the top of my feet when I tie my shoe laces too tight.
2. cooler : definitely 100ltd feels cooler, i tried both of them on a hot summer afternoon.
3. the ribbed shoe liner : really really comfortable, regular edition the liner did not feel as good.
Still like the 100Ltd better.
12-13-2007, 02:50 AM #21
- the power cushion insole feels better than the rest
- better grab on my foot
- just feels more comfortable in general
- less shock to knees after several jump smashes compared to previous 1's
- i play better wearing them..LOL
12-13-2007, 08:55 PM #22
if the lted was a cooler colour instead of white that would be so awsome
By OC2007 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 4: 02-03-2009, 11:59 PM
By darkaznboi333 in forum Market PlaceReplies: 2: 08-27-2007, 11:31 PM
By jamesshieh88 in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 0: 06-27-2005, 02:01 AM
By mankind in forum Clothing & FootwearReplies: 1: 10-23-2004, 10:33 AM
By Wedge4Life in forum Clothing & FootwearReplies: 2: 05-20-2001, 04:19 PM