User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New from San Jose CA, USA

    New to badminton central....also fairly new to badminton. I've played about a year, I'm taking classes in school and play every chance i get.
    My racket collection consists of an Isometric 75MFLT, Armortec 300, and Armortec 900T. I like both singles and doubles, and my biggest weakness i'd have to say is my footwork, smashing power is second worst! I'm open to play with anyone anytime so long as i get a good workout. PM me or AIM at Lithium381, MSN at Lithium381@yahoo.com

  2. #2
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome to BC forum, Lithium381...
    have fun here...
    n have fun playing badminton..!!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    welcome to the forum... and wow... you have an armortec 900T after 1 year of playing? O_O you better be playing not just for a good workout but to get better after buying the 900T

  4. #4
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome aboard..

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium381 View Post
    New to badminton central....also fairly new to badminton. I've played about a year, I'm taking classes in school and play every chance i get.
    My racket collection consists of an Isometric 75MFLT, Armortec 300, and Armortec 900T. I like both singles and doubles, and my biggest weakness i'd have to say is my footwork, smashing power is second worst! I'm open to play with anyone anytime so long as i get a good workout. PM me or AIM at Lithium381, MSN at Lithium381@yahoo.com
    ..BCBF, too, Lithium!..Glad you've picked up baddie as your new sport/hobby!! Enjoy your stay here and have fun surfing BC!! As for you getting someone to play with, there are many BC members who reside in NorCal also...

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drowsysmurf View Post
    welcome to the forum... and wow... you have an armortec 900T after 1 year of playing? O_O you better be playing not just for a good workout but to get better after buying the 900T

    oh i want to improve a lot more! i got the 900T at a ridiculous price that i couldn't pass up...i realize that it's a racket that is "above" my current skill level, but i see it as an investment, since i plan to enjoy badminton for years to come...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    524
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey! What school do you go to? Seems like you're real close, San Jose, I might see you at CCS?

  7. #7
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium381 View Post
    oh i want to improve a lot more! i got the 900T at a ridiculous price that i couldn't pass up...i realize that it's a racket that is "above" my current skill level, but i see it as an investment, since i plan to enjoy badminton for years to come...
    dont tell me that one is a fake...............

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I went to Leigh High School, DeAnza, and San Jose State(current)


    As for the racket, it's legit, i took it to a shop and he looked at it, said it was cool....

    Quote Originally Posted by hiroisuke View Post
    Hey! What school do you go to? Seems like you're real close, San Jose, I might see you at CCS?

Similar Threads

  1. DeathSticks from San Jose!
    By Deathsticks in forum Introduction
    Replies: 36
    : 09-07-2009, 12:14 AM
  2. Haylo from San Jose, CA
    By howiele in forum Introduction
    Replies: 2
    : 04-19-2008, 11:12 AM
  3. san jose newbie!
    By greco in forum Introduction
    Replies: 24
    : 10-18-2006, 06:51 PM
  4. San Jose tournament
    By freeheeler in forum USA West
    Replies: 0
    : 04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    : 03-07-2004, 02:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •