User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolz may be off the topic, but are fake yonex shirts in the same illegal condition to rackets? because i've encountered fakes that i can't seem to tell apart, and yonex hasn't seem to post anything about it =\...maybe it's teh fact that i "think" it's fake...like i've been hearing fake strings?...now, i'm not at all means encouraging any of it, but i bought fakes of all of the above (shirts, strings, rackets) that i suspected to be fake, and the shirts are the ones i'm still suspicious about, but the strings are good...but my question is...how are we supposed to get rid of it? lolz..i mean, it's illegal to sell..and if you're in a situation where you have one? is it ever okay to just "throw away" a racket?! oh and the NS9K from Vietnam i got was straight from a factory my friend's girfriend's father's connection, and it was almost undetectable...except for the awful flex and fake grip so i suppose it's all over asia as well =\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    I think it cost them more to purchase the real BG65 than the fakce racket itself.
    In china,the market price of a BG65 is around 20-25rmb per 10m..so,yeah..u can do the rest of the calculation..

Oh yeah,btw,i know some places that sells 100 rmb for a fake yonex racket,n they give a bonus of any yonex string,even the most expensive NBG95..which i believe it's fake,judging by the printing on the string,n the package colour..which they said it's a TW.I bought that string once,n the result was awful.Oh yeah,btw,NBG95 that i saw was also available in black colour..,which means definitely a fake.

So,u want cheap,..welcome to china..=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXazn_romeoXx View Post
    lolz may be off the topic, but are fake yonex shirts in the same illegal condition to rackets? because i've encountered fakes that i can't seem to tell apart, and yonex hasn't seem to post anything about it =\...maybe it's teh fact that i "think" it's fake...like i've been hearing fake strings?...now, i'm not at all means encouraging any of it, but i bought fakes of all of the above (shirts, strings, rackets) that i suspected to be fake, and the shirts are the ones i'm still suspicious about, but the strings are good...but my question is...how are we supposed to get rid of it? lolz..i mean, it's illegal to sell..and if you're in a situation where you have one? is it ever okay to just "throw away" a racket?! oh and the NS9K from Vietnam i got was straight from a factory my friend's girfriend's father's connection, and it was almost undetectable...except for the awful flex and fake grip so i suppose it's all over asia as well =\
    Depends on what country u're in.In china or some other developing countries,fakes doesnt sound that bad afterall.It's cheap,n become an alternative for ppl.U may be able to judge correctly if one's real or not if u're already familiar with the real ones.For example shirts,u can judge them by the signs,stickers,prices,and also the most important,different fabrics.

Strings,u can judge them by the package n the printing on the string..like the NBG65,etc..the genuine one's print wont be gone n will stay there as long as the string's lifespan.

Why bother to get rid of it for now?U'll do so when u're getting better at this sport.When u reach a higher level,u'll have a higher standard/demand.U'll look for a better string,a better racket,a better shirt(better fabric) that suits u more.So,in the mean time,since u've already bought it..just enjoy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, just can't see any funny or interesting part.
    don't know what you are trying to point out either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    Depends on what country u're in.In china or some other developing countries,fakes doesnt sound that bad afterall.It's cheap,n become an alternative for ppl.U may be able to judge correctly if one's real or not if u're already familiar with the real ones.For example shirts,u can judge them by the signs,stickers,prices,and also the most important,different fabrics.

Strings,u can judge them by the package n the printing on the string..like the NBG65,etc..the genuine one's print wont be gone n will stay there as long as the string's lifespan.

Why bother to get rid of it for now?U'll do so when u're getting better at this sport.When u reach a higher level,u'll have a higher standard/demand.U'll look for a better string,a better racket,a better shirt(better fabric) that suits u more.So,in the mean time,since u've already bought it..just enjoy it.
    i was already at a high level when i got it...i just bought one on ebay out of curiousity to see if it would be fake or real...but good thing it was cheap! lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fakes are a waste of money. Just buy a genuine product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Fakes are a waste of money. Just buy a genuine product.
    true! problem is, if you aquired one unbeknownst, how do you get rid of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont like to be on your opposing side, racket could come flying off the handle.
    Last edited by cooler; 11-21-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahah! Well I guess that's their problem!! Not to be heartless but they sure got to know what they are buying is genuine. If they are not sure, they need to do some homework to ensure they are not falling into a trap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate them sell fake racquets is so cheap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ppl with more money r not happy with the fake cheap stuffs since they'll have a doubt in mind whenever they wanna shop.Afraid that they'll get a fake one for a 150 USD,instead of the genuine one.That's why ppl r more n more smart in differentiating genuine n counterfeit rackets.
    But u still cant stop the flow,since there are still lots of ppl who just got into this game,wanna have a yonex racket(even though it's fake),who doesnt have money,etc.Fake still exists n growing because there's demands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i totally agree with Smichz. Actually, fakes are not that bad afterall. We arent all pros here, so actually, the fakes are also quite suitable for us. I got some decent fakes when i was in Hai Nan Dao(china) a year ago, i think they are comparable to brands like apacs, proace. Its a matter of choice. A beginner given a AT700, wouldnt make him as good as LD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my fake yonex ti could bare 30 lbs easily, when my original NS9kX already have a crack at 28lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    my fake yonex ti could bare 30 lbs easily, when my original NS9kX already have a crack at 28lbs
    same stringer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the thing about the tension..is that it may vary.Some fakes can take upto 25lbs or more..no problem.Some might crack already.The weight also..may vary.Playability as well.That's the problem with the fakes,there's no standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    so i was in Shenzhen yesterday (SZ is a city in China right across the border from Hong Kong). we went to this local shopping area where there are a lot of clothing stores (guess who was doing the hopping??) While we were walking (and i was bored out of my mind) through ththe mall deploring such acts.mall, a few familiar shapedat ...

i was hoping to see some better fakes but ah well.

too bad i wasn't brave
    I am in Shenzhen.

Yes there are shops sell fake rackets. And also there are several store that sell genuine products.Experienced badminton fans know where to buy genuine one.
    There are posts on lots of BBS tell people how to identify a genuine or fake Yonex rackets and why fake rackets are harmful....
    But ,I always met fans that use a fake Yonex and know it is fake one.

Really can't understand

Next time you come Shenzhen , you can contact me ,I can introduce you a

local brand rackets ,quality are good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgbad View Post
    i totally agree with Smichz. Actually, fakes are not that bad afterall. We arent all pros here, so actually, the fakes are also quite suitable for us. I got some decent fakes when i was in Hai Nan Dao(china) a year ago, i think they are comparable to brands like apacs, proace. Its a matter of choice. A beginner given a AT700, wouldnt make him as good as LD.
    No I don't think so.

1.Most posiblly ,there are defects in the fake rackets ,how can you image

that your rackets break into pieces and flying towards your playmates ?

2.The painting , fake racket use really cheap paint ,it is harmful to your body.

Even in a normal factory ,the workers who do painting work wear like

astronaut , and ,whenever a worker doing that job for over 3 years, he must
    change to other job according the law ,why them do that??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast