Ashaway rackets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Jammy B, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Jammy B

Jammy B Regular Member

Racket Stringer
    I can get any of these rackets half price for christmas does any one know which one I should go for. The rackets are an ashaway tp990, ashaway ti 130, ashaway Nano Titanium or an ashaway nano superlight. I am more of an offensive player than any thing else and play 3 times a week if that is of any help. :)

2. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
    haven't physically tried all 4 rackets, but i'll go for the Nano Titanium. reason being, i've seen the racket, and my feel when i swing the racket is that it will generate enough power. Ti130 is quite light and flexy, and Superlight is really up to it's name (also headlight). the only one i haven't held is TP990.

3. Jammy B

Jammy B Regular Member

Racket Stringer
    The thing is I was thinking about going for the tp990 has any one got any views on that.

4. morewood1

morewood1 Regular Member

Where are you able to get the Nano Titaniums from, mines had quite a few dings and I would be interested in a replacement. Powerwise I get plenty out of the NT.

5. Jammy B

Jammy B Regular Member

Racket Stringer
    You can contact ashaway.co.uk and they can send you one for £70 but I know someone that works for ashaway and can get me any racket half price. (dont meen to brag).
    P.s what did you think of it?

6. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    i have a superlight 79sq and its an awesome racket.. very light (76gm) but head heavy, so lots of power!! i am selling it if any ones interested.. bg80 strung (26lbs)

ta

7. NovJoe

NovJoe Regular Member

IT
    I personally own a Ashaway Aero Tec 900SQ strung @ 24lbs with BG66. I like the power produce from the racket and it suits my medium sized palm @ G2.

8. NovJoe

NovJoe Regular Member

IT
    I have an Ashaway Aero Tec 900SQ strung @ 24lbs with BG66. Love the feel of the racket when I smashes the birdies. Great feel for backhands as well.

9. sumodh

sumodh New Member

Hotel
    hi i am looking to buy good ashaway latest or near new if any one is selling yours could you pls email me at sumodhjohn@hotmail.com and i am in newzealand and tell me how much it would cost me including courier.Thanx.