User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 43
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex Strings Available colors..

    Post the yonex strings and their available colors here..

  2. #2
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BG 80 - White , Lime Yellow, Light turquoise

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BG 65Ti - White, Black, Red, Blue

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BG80 has a blue one too.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For Yonex, I only use BG 80 & BG 66... in YELLOW (004)...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NBG98 - cosmic gold
    NBG95 - cosmic gold
    CBG100 - natural
    BG68ti - red, black, white, sky blue, pearl pink
    BG65ti - red, black, white, pink, marine blue, lemon yellow, blueberry, blight orange, peppermint
    BG80 - royal blue, white, Lime Yellow
    BG66 - black, white, purple, yellow, turquoise, silver, lavender
    BG75ti - black, silver
    BG68ti - white, black, royal blue, yellow
    BG85 - blue, white, lavender
    BG66S - black, white
    BG65 - white, black, yellow, turquoise, orange, lavender, amber, violet, royal blue
    BG70 pro - white, black, blue
    BG65P - red, black, white, light blue, light orange, flash yellow, fine blue

    Hope people can read this.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    NBG98 - cosmic gold
    NBG95 - cosmic gold
    CBG100 - natural
    BG68ti - red, black, white, sky blue, pearl pink
    BG65ti - red, black, white, pink, marine blue, lemon yellow, blueberry, blight orange, peppermint
    BG80 - royal blue, white, Lime Yellow
    BG66 - black, white, purple, yellow, turquoise, silver, lavender
    BG75ti - black, silver
    BG68ti - white, black, royal blue, yellow
    BG85 - blue, white, lavender
    BG66S - black, white
    BG65 - white, black, yellow, turquoise, orange, lavender, amber, violet, royal blue
    BG70 pro - white, black, blue
    BG65P - red, black, white, light blue, light orange, flash yellow, fine blue

    Hope people can read this.
    Where can I find these color of strings? Like the turquoise, silver peppermint, blight orange, etc.. Not the common colors like white, black

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bg66 has a gold color... although it's rare...

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    176
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    Where can I find these color of strings? Like the turquoise, silver peppermint, blight orange, etc.. Not the common colors like white, black
    Yes, I want to know where you can get the other colors for BG80 in particular.

    If you check this Yonex USA web site:
    http://www.yonexusa.com/displaycat.cfm?catid=14

    You can see that the strings are mostly white only (BG65 Ti, BG80, BG85, BG68, BG66), Nanogy 95 in Glorious Gold.

    More colors for BG70 Pro (White, Black, Royal Blue), BG65 (White, Black, Lavender, Royal Blue, Yellow).

    TIA

  10. #10
    Regular Member gsloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    391
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've got BG-80 in a pink/light purple color. Got in from 10&10 in Singapore, authorised dealer, so am 99.9% sure its genuine, as it plays the same as well. I'll try to post a picture up the next time.
    Last edited by gsloh; 11-21-2007 at 04:41 AM.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gsloh View Post
    I've got BG-80 in a pink/light purple color. Got in from 10&10 in Singapore, authorised dealer, so am 99.9% sure its genuine, as it plays the same as well. I'll try to post a picture up the next time.
    I love that color! I've been looking for that color.. But I can't find one.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in my country only bg 65 has different colours

  13. #13
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoyut View Post
    in my country only bg 65 has different colours
    That's because there are only a few strings available in the first place.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have used a yellow color BG70PRO before but since that colour is not in the specs i guess maybe it was a fake. and i did use a gold coloured BG66. now i am using black BG66 but it feels softer.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    ...and i did use a gold coloured BG66...
    The 'gold' coloured BG 66 is genuine. I think it only comes in the new(er) packaging...

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    940
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh wow, gold colour BG 66, will have to keep my eyes out for that one.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's called 'Cosmic Gold'.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BG66 colors
    By singnflip4life in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 12
    : 11-24-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. Strange about strings and colors
    By nipoy in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 18
    : 11-18-2008, 07:27 PM
  3. any way i can string two colors on one racket?
    By needti10 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 05-01-2006, 10:53 AM
  4. Colors Of Yonex B-8500?
    By red00ecstrat in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 09-23-2003, 09:39 PM
  5. New Colors
    By H.Y. in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 12-19-2001, 06:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •