stringingmachine from watdon

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by per fekt, Nov 20, 2007.

1. per fekt

per fekt Regular Member

i have some questions about watdon!. are watdon serious:confused: are the quick answer my questions! is they're machines good?

2. stephenk

stephenk Regular Member

Student
    I purchased my machine from watdon and they were very reliable. They sent me tennis clamps by accident, but it was sorted easily with a phone call.

3. coachgary

coachgary Regular Member

I can recommend WATDON. Excellent company and great prices. Francis is a gem

4. per fekt

per fekt Regular Member

i bought the challenger 1 from watdon. they have good service, fast delivery and quick/good anwsers to questions! i give watdon 10/10, if you are gonna buy a machine watdon is a nice website and company

5. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

I knew their service within the UK was good, but getting a 20+kg machine to Norway must have taken some doing! If I'm right in thinking the Challenger 1 is the one with the ratchet mechanism, then it's probably the best drop-weight machine you could have bought.

In my experience, their staff are nothing but helpful (Fran especially), and their deliveries are phenomenally quick - I once ordered two string sets for a customer at 4pm during a club night, and they arrived the next morning.