badminton manager.net

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by xXazn_romeoXx, Nov 20, 2007.

1. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    how many people have played this online fantasy game? there has been a subleague created everytime so i figure some people here must have known about it...i just went on the website and it had this message:

"
    Badminton Manager 2007 finalized

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that we have stopped Badminton Manager 2007.

Due to a low number of active players it is not possible for us to continue the game. We consider the current ranking as final and will reward the player currently in first position. The French Super Series is considered to be the last tournament for the ranking of Badminton Manager. The winner will be contacted and a prize will be send to him / her.
    We thank you for your participation and apologize for ending the game before the official season has ended. For questions or suggestions for future (badminton) games you are more than welcome to contact Sportdreams.com by sending an email to info@sportdreams.com.
    With kind regards,
    Sportdreams, Total Sports Asia and BWF "

i feel that it's totally unfair, since i was one that was active, and climbing the ladder...i had missed the first round and could not get any points, but still made it into top 100...i truely believed i had a winning formula for the last round and super series final and then they closed it...how many others feel this is unfair or fair?