User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 65
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default LD blame the Judge for his defeat!

    Heard from the radio news this morning.... But it is not written in the Start paper. Can someone confirm this by posting the related article here?

    I think this is the best way for a player to de-stress by pushing the lost to someone..? It happened to LCW before when he lost in WC07..

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xymaerts View Post
    Heard from the radio news this morning.... But it is not written in the Start paper. Can someone confirm this by posting the related article here?

    I think this is the best way for a player to de-stress by pushing the lost to someone..? It happened to LCW before when he lost in WC07..
    He is justified to say that but it still does not change the results. When LCW blamed his chief coach, it didn't either. So what is new ? Get on with life and watch the tournament from the sideline and shut up.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In Competition
    Posts
    18,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    He is justified to say that but it still does not change the results. When LCW blamed his chief coach, it didn't either.
    I bet LD might have wanted to blame his chief coach , but thought better ........

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahah..rite.. In China a player dare not, because his chief coach will say"Do u know in China we have 4bilion people, u r OUT !".. In MAS no problem..Anyway, this is just a joke la

    Can someone please confirm this by posting the related news?

    Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    I bet LD might have wanted to blame his chief coach , but thought better ........

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In Competition
    Posts
    18,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could it be that Park's style is difficult for Lin Dan to play against? Their head to head this year is 2-1 in Park's favour.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At least in LCW's case, it's true. The chief coach has been a source of nervous energy and the problem is within MAS's control. Since then LCW has been playing with utmost freedom and showing disturbance-free results .
    But with LD,is he blaming the line judge or umpire? That may not be within CHN's control so more problematic to eliminate.
    LD's probably confident of defeating PSH straight, that's why he took the risk and lost. Normally, after winning G1, LD would play 'rest' mode in G2 to conserve energy needed for G3.Without 'sufficient' energy in G3, it's hard for him to pull it off.Probably his first 3-G defeat this year.
    Anyway, PSH is such a tough opponent.He used to lose straight to LCW. Last week he took the first game off LCW in CHN mobile Invitational.I' m happy for him and wish him greater progress .Who knows he might go on to beat HH today despite fatigue.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    Could it be that Park's style is difficult for Lin Dan to play against? Their head to head this year is 2-1 in Park's favour.

    No it is not -- I think PARK ups his ante a lot when he plays against the best -- his adrenalin must reach a high playing the good ones. He was very motivated and animated with his fists up every time he scored.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    rising sun
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LD usually is a slow warm-up for most tournament. You can check back the stat. Once he get over it he will be the toughest nut to crack.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lin dan crashed out in his home ground would b the biggest disappointment for all chinese supporter...

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Malaysia BOLEH...!!!
    Posts
    4,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After watching the game and the defeat of LD by Park, I can conclude that the line judge has got nothing to do with the outcome of the game. LD was a shadow of himself, particularly in G3. He used to pump up and energetic in G3 but it wasnt the case. He was pale, slow and inaccurate to make unforced errors. I think that was the fatal point that had caused him the game.

    Give credit to Park. He dived, crawled and covered every possible angles of the courts with huge stamina and determination. He was so pumped up to win the match, and I didnt see him showing any signs of fatigue

    Kudos to Korea team... Now Korea has 2 strong singles...

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    After watching the game and the defeat of LD by Park, I can conclude that the line judge has got nothing to do with the outcome of the game. LD was a shadow of himself, particularly in G3. He used to pump up and energetic in G3 but it wasnt the case. He was pale, slow and inaccurate to make unforced errors. I think that was the fatal point that had caused him the game.

    Give credit to Park. He dived, crawled and covered every possible angles of the courts with huge stamina and determination. He was so pumped up to win the match, and I didnt see him showing any signs of fatigue

    Kudos to Korea team... Now Korea has 2 strong singles...
    yeah i agree too! n lin dan wasn't blaming all on da line jugde too.. he just said some bad line calls bothered him..

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane!
    Posts
    4,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe Lin Dan was blaming on the linejudge because they didn't favor him...



    JUST JOKING!!!

    don't kill me !

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=xymaerts;722132]Heard from the radio news this morning.... But it is not written in the Start paper. Can someone confirm this by posting the related article here?

    Have a look at Badzine's article today - it could help.

    Cheers.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Milpitas CA, USA
    Posts
    2,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Once again, source from Sina sport in Chinese, here's the link http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2007-11-...53310219.shtml

    Basically Lin Dan think he did not have home court advantage from the umpire as few of the close calls were against him instead of the visitor.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehehe, i guess in short, reason would b the same for all players when they lost, 'i'm not on form...'

  16. #16
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xymaerts View Post
    hahah..rite.. In China a player dare not, because his chief coach will say"Do u know in China we have 4bilion people, u r OUT !".. In MAS no problem..Anyway, this is just a joke la

    Can someone please confirm this by posting the related news?

    so fast, increased to 4 billion??

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post

    so fast, increased to 4 billion??
    too free nth to do, then do project lor

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Broken frame..who's to blame?!
    By FinePoint in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 40
    : 02-08-2007, 06:52 AM
  2. Malaysians blame umpire and service judge after defeat
    By *izzyC* in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 13
    : 09-22-2006, 10:16 PM
  3. Blame me for the defeat, says Lee
    By Malaysianfan in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 46
    : 05-09-2006, 05:50 AM
  4. Not KBH! Its Hafiz to blame!
    By fanatic in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 14
    : 05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
  5. NEWS : I take the blame for the defeat: Chairul
    By kwun in forum Thomas/Uber Cups 2004
    Replies: 0
    : 05-15-2004, 04:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •