User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pete

Default Kawasaki Badminton Racquet

Hi Everyone,

Do you guys know If Kawasai still make badminton racquets. I bought one many years ago but broke it recently. Forgot the exact model name and number. But it was a triple tapre racquet similar to the Carlton's Airblade 900 and the grip is one piece with the frame and shaft. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

HS

Default RE: Kawasaki Badminton Racquet

Pete, I think Kawasaki is no longer to make any badminton rackets. At least I counldn't see any models from this brand name in the stores and on web sits. Many year ago, I had one that was 86 and it made in Japan. Maybe you can find one there, but I doubt.

hs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kawasaki makes badminton rackets?

Magnus

Check out this Danish online shop:
    http://www.racketsport.dk
    They sell several Kawasaki badminton racquets, so I guess they must still be making them.

HS

I went to that site. Kawasaki seems still in business, however, not in US. Maybe only in Europe. Asia?

HS

As I know, back to many years, Kawasaki made rackets like Yonex and Carlton, but am not sure it is related to that motor cycle company.

Yves Lacroix

I bought a Kawasaki racquet in Switzerland only two years ago so they must still be in business.

Charles Keller from Top Badminton Service in Switzerland is the one who sold it to me. His email is ckeller@dial.eunet.ch.

Good luck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I haven't seen Kawasaki racquets in a LONG time. I'll have to check out Yumo next month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are also available at SE Sports on the 2nd floor of Crystal Mall in Burnaby. Two guys in our group bought their Kawasaki racquets there and they're pretty happy with the racquets. The store also carries Kawasaki shoes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just taking this oppurtunity to name drop. I have a Kawasaki badminton bag that Gong Zichao Presented to me after a tournament!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kawasaki 82

I used to have a Kawasaki 78 and 82, the 78 was in full dark green and the 82 was in silver with black shaft. I have no idea where the 78 had gone to, the 82 frame cracked but I still kept it because it was passed down by my dad.

Yesterday, someone brought a Kawasaki 82 to my friendís shop for restring, that racket must be at least 25 years old. Can anyone use a racket for 25 years?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi:

I don't know about the exact model you are looking for, but there is a website that sells at least one model of Kawasaki brand racquets and it's: www.cybadminton.com. The owner, CY, is really great to work with. Maybe he can help you in locating your model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kawasaki makes bikes, my friend bought a kawasaki racket few months ago from japan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deepblue88
    I used to have a Kawasaki 78 and 82, the 78 was in full dark green and the 82 was in silver with black shaft. I have no idea where the 78 had gone to, the 82 frame cracked but I still kept it because it was passed down by my dad.
    Yesterday, someone brought a Kawasaki 82 to my friendís shop for restring, that racket must be at least 25 years old. Can anyone use a racket for 25 years?
    Hi Deepblue88!
    I don't see why not? You've answered your own question when you mentioned the person with the Kawasaki 82. FYI, I still use rackets that're 20-30 years old.
    Ubootsg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ubootsg
    Hi Deepblue88!
    I don't see why not? You've answered your own question when you mentioned the person with the Kawasaki 82. FYI, I still use rackets that're 20-30 years old.
    Ubootsg
    My Kawasaki 82 frame cracked a long time ago, just canít belief that a racket life span is that long if he is using it regularly. That racket is in very good condition I don't see any paint chipped, maybe he had not been using it for a very long time. Btw that is an aluminum frame and steel shaft racket, the aluminum frame canít take too high tension or else the frame will deform or crack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought a kawasaki woven power 686 n it feels really good for smashing.Drive,clear..is not bad at all as well..cost me about 350RMB..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW this thread is SO old

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast