User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 52
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha… seems LYB has become no.1 enemy of badminton.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    stupid la him!!!he's always like this!something like if non-China's players win the match against the China's player ,he will be telling a lot of reasons such as China's players are tired in the match or don't have enough energy and a lot of rubbish reasons!!!but if non-China's player lose to China's players,he won't be saying the non-China's player are tired or what...his reasons for those non-China's players are due to the skill's problem...
    haiz...i totally dislike him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaLaYsIa Boleh! View Post
    (4) THA XD pair vs. XZB/ZYW
    At the match point, THA player complained to the empire that XZB's act (raising both arms in front of the net) has distracted the game. The game halted for 5 minutes but THA eventually made it.

    this is totally a lie..
    i heard the umpire call fault on sudket for raising his hand in front of the net and not XZB, it should be sudket complaining abt why he get fault..
    i also don't knw why sudket get fault as he look like not doing anything wrong..

    True. I saw that part too. Sudket and Saralee were explaining and complaining to the tournment referee. Sudket raised his arms as a dummy act before taking the shot.
    In the replay, it was shown that his arms are far away from the net, therefore not a fault.

    Even the GD Sports commentator said softly that "normally if the arms over the net then only its a fault." Saralee was demonstrating that to the umpire and tournament referee, defending her partner. The umpire stuck to his decision and Guo/Yawen were given a point for the supposed fault.

    Sudket was visibly upset. Thank goodness they were at match point when it happened cos Sudket dared not play near the net after that, he let Saralee take the front court shots.

  4. #21
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,945
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chity hour View Post
    dah nak kalah mesti kena cari alasan!!!!!
    hey, chity hour
    please remember to post in English only. respect the fact that
    not only your countrymen read this forum. this forum is being read by many people from many different part of the world.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie Lim1314 View Post
    stupid la him!!!he's always like this!something like if non-China's players win the match against the China's player ,he will be telling a lot of reasons such as China's players are tired in the match or don't have enough energy and a lot of rubbish reasons!!!but if non-China's player lose to China's players,he won't be saying the non-China's player are tired or what...his reasons for those non-China's players are due to the skill's problem...
    haiz...i totally dislike him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He is SMART!!! Trying to take the pressure of his players and put it on himself…. Making it looks like he is the one planning up all the wicked plan not his players

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    selangor,malaysia
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    hey, chity hour
    please remember to post in English only. respect the fact that
    not only your countrymen read this forum. this forum is being read by many people from many different part of the world.
    lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    S.E.A.
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inky2000 View Post
    BTW, WMC is now touted by Chinese media as "the nemesis of CHN team" ...

    http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2007-11-...43317455.shtml
    What does that supposed to mean? Why! Cannot beat them ah? He think what? His gals always the best ah? They used so many gals in the tournament. Of course lah sure most of the time either one of them will win.

    Well at least we beat them in a fair manner. But now he cannot take the fact that Malaysia just sent one gal is enough to beat all his gals. Ha ha ha....

    Maybe he still didn't realise that China gals have always been the nemesis of the whole world teams.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yess! This forum is also being read by LYB comrade "Tung Zhi"… make sure LYB got the message WE HATE YOU! Terrorist of Badminton!! YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME WE LOVE!!!

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    True. I saw that part too. Sudket and Saralee were explaining and complaining to the tournment referee. Sudket raised his arms as a dummy act before taking the shot.
    In the replay, it was shown that his arms are far away from the net, therefore not a fault.

    Even the GD Sports commentator said softly that "normally if the arms over the net then only its a fault." Saralee was demonstrating that to the umpire and tournament referee, defending her partner. The umpire stuck to his decision and Guo/Yawen were given a point for the supposed fault.

    Sudket was visibly upset. Thank goodness they were at match point when it happened cos Sudket dared not play near the net after that, he let Saralee take the front court shots.
    That fault is totally a joke! I was like "u gotta be kidding right?" No way u can fault like this, and its at the match point somemore! Kudos to Saralee who is composed and brave enough to hit the last winner.

  10. #27
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,945
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to those who understand chinese, here is the video of li yong bo interview...
    http://chinaopen.cba.org.cn/en/video...25/146924.html

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    to those who understand chinese, here is the video of li yong bo interview...
    http://chinaopen.cba.org.cn/en/video...25/146924.html
    All this while I am not sure we should blam LYB because I am sure there are people in higher ranking that order this!!! REALLY DIRTY!

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    1,783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are some misunderstandings in this forum.
    LYB≠CBA,
    Some umpires(Who made mistakes in this year's China Open)≠All Chinese umpires,
    China Open≠2008 Olympic Games,
    We will do well in 2008 OG surely!!!

    You may don't like some people(umpires that who made mistakes in this year's China Open......).Of course I am also hate those people.
    But what I want to say is that please do not work off your anger on our players.You must make it clear(LYB or those whom all you hate can not represent our shuttlers)
    All we want is that a clean competition.
    But unfortunately , our umpires do some mistakes in this event.
    Last edited by LI De Quan; 11-25-2007 at 07:48 AM.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    630
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s1nn3r View Post
    Hahaha… seems LYB has become no.1 enemy of badminton.
    yeah i think Li Yongbo is kind of like the Joe Torre (NY Yankees) of badminton...

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tupai (from Msia)
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LI De Quan View Post
    There are some misunderstandings in this forum.
    LYB≠CBA,
    Some umpires(Who made mistakes in this year's China Open)≠All Chinese umpires,
    China Open≠2008 Olympic Games,
    We will do well in 2008 OG surely!!!

    You may don't like some people(umpires that who made mistakes in this year's China Open......).Of course I am also hate those people.
    But what I want to say is that please do not work off your anger on our players.You must make it clear(LYB or those whom all you hate can not represent our shuttlers)
    All we want is that a clean competition.
    But unfortunately , our umpires do some mistakes in this event.
    Is so nice of you to come out and defend you "tung zhi" comrade but I cant congratulate your WIN because is not a win! Let's hope for a better tournament than this in the Olympic08 but I am sure there cant be worst?

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LI De Quan View Post
    There are some misunderstandings in this forum.
    LYB≠CBA,
    Some umpires(Who made mistakes in this year's China Open)≠All Chinese umpires,
    China Open≠2008 Olympic Games,
    We will do well in 2008 OG surely!!!

    You may don't like some people(umpires that who made mistakes in this year's China Open......).Of course I am also hate those people.
    But what I want to say is that please do not work off your anger on our players.You must make it clear(LYB or those whom all you hate can not represent our shuttlers)
    All we want is that a clean competition.
    But unfortunately , our umpires do some mistakes in this event.
    Nobody blames the chinese shuttlers. Just that LYB need to shut up and stop all this bullsheet after all the benefits gained from the umpires/judges this time.

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    S.E.A.
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LI De Quan View Post
    But unfortunately , our umpires do some mistakes in this event.
    Let me explain to you about this word call "Mistakes".

    Mistakes are unintentional. What happened were intentional and not mistakes.

    Why did I say intentional? If it was a mistake, the judge should have apologise for his mistake. Apparently he even argue which means he don't think he was in the wrong. So what mistake?

    Mistake usually happened only once in one occasion. Unless he is a typical dumb
    azz from China that made multiple mistakes in one occasion.

    Lastly, all his mistakes seem to side China player? So do you think its still a so called mistakes? Get a life. We are not some 3 year old kids.
    Last edited by Carbonexer; 11-25-2007 at 07:55 AM.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    selangor,malaysia
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonexer View Post
    Let me explain to you about this word call "Mistakes".

    Mistakes are unintentional. What happened were intentional and not mistakes.

    Why did I say intentional? If it was a mistake, the judge should have apologise for his mistake. Apparently he even argue which means he don't think he was in the wrong. So what mistake?

    Mistake usually happened only once in one occasion. Unless he is a typical dumb
    azz from China that made mistakes for times in one occasion.

    Lastly, all his mistakes seem to side China player? So do you think its still a so called mistakes? Get a life. We are not some 3 year old kids.
    hohohohohoho


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Line Judging at the Asian Games
    By Sealman in forum Asian Games 2010 - Badminton
    Replies: 8
    : 11-21-2010, 02:17 AM
  2. Line judging at TC/UC
    By markchan in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2008
    Replies: 44
    : 09-30-2008, 02:16 PM
  3. Poor line judging
    By aquaboi in forum Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Open 2006
    Replies: 16
    : 06-16-2006, 01:17 PM
  4. Line Judging at the Olympics
    By Winex West Can in forum General Forum
    Replies: 5
    : 10-17-2004, 11:24 AM
  5. line judging : the dilemma.
    By kwun in forum General Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 10-12-2002, 05:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •