where to buy YONEX bags in HK?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by albert, Oct 17, 2001.

1. albert

albert Guest

i need help where to buy a nice yonex badminton bag in HK. A friend of mine is going there and does'nt know where to look, he has tried the big sporting goods store but no luck there. Can you suggest any shops in HK plus the addresses. Really need your help guys!!!! Any suggestions will be greatly appeciated!
    thanks Guys!!!!

2. sze

sze Guest

Luxis Sport Net

Address : 1/f, 41 Parkes Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
    Tel : (852)2425 0767 / 8101 0805

3. Gladius

Gladius Regular Member

Design Engineer
    Just had a look at the webpage, wow ..!! It SUPER EXPENSIVE!
    I can get the same racket bags at like 25% of the price in Singapore!

4. albert

albert Guest

you're right!!!!! there must be a golden nugget inside every purchase!!! EXPENSIVE STORE!!!!

5. Gladius

Gladius Regular Member

Design Engineer
    Albert, where are you from ?

If you must get stuff, try Singapore or Thailand. From what I gathered, its equivalent or cheaper here for most of the things. But of course we lose out on choice and availability. We do not see much of Mizuno's stuff here nor the latest stuff like the SHB-95 or the SHB-85 or for that matter the BG-88Ti.

Drop me a mail if you ever intend to come over for a while. Maybe you can even join my friends and I for our regular sessions ?

6. albert

albert Guest

thanks for your invitation! i'm seriously considering going there but i've got lots of stuff to finish here first. I have a cousin there in singapore. he and his wife regularly play with other filipinos in singapore. i'll get his # and maybe they could join your sessions.
    Thanks a lot, Man!!!!!!

7. VINCENT

VINCENT Regular Member

Clerk
    hello
    I will recommend you to go to
    mister keen sports shop

www.yp.com.hk/misterkeen

they got the address, phone number, info there
    got Chinese and English language version in the web site

good shop, loads to choose from, good price, very good at stringing !!
    very professional service, good stuff, reasonable price

I always shop at there, so u may have a little discount when u said it is from ME
    Vincent Ting

8. Blacktiger

Blacktiger Guest

Hey Gladius!

I was in Singapore last week for a job. I'm now back in the Philippines. I was able to buy a Yonex Ti10 for S$180 including the string (bg85). Did I get a good price? I bought it from Ranking Sports.

Right now, I would like to get other Yonex accessories like shirts, shorts, , shoes, grip, bag...Dyou know a shop there that would cater to international orders? I'm particularly want to get a 571 shoes & a 1920 bag. Any recommendation?

Next time I am down there, can I hook up with you guys for a jam. I am new to the sport...but I'm sure I'll lear a lot from you guys..

Thanks...

9. albert

albert Guest

hello black tiger!!!
    i have an extra bag 1920pro. I only ordered one in hk and 2 were bought for me. it's in blue with green/teal trimmings.
    i play in Premiere city club in new manila. if you're interested in the bag you could text me at 0917-849-3893.
    i know a lot of people also from premiere that sell a lot of badminton stuff you're interested in, just tell me the specifics and i'll look into it, ok?
    bye!!!