User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Not really but you know if you are good and arrogant you have some basis..but if you are Anthony Clark....you just dun have it..........but anyway badminton players should not be arrogant but if you are good is more acceptable although still is annoying
    Let's have the truth... what is it really?
    Did you lose to him or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sumbadder View Post
    In this case you should probably hate Peter Gade too for telling Chen Jin to shut up on court several times.
    Now we all know who is chandra,who is clark,who is Peter Gade,who is Chen Jin.Who's more senior in the badminton world?Who got more achievements?Who got more respects from people?We all know that.Now that's what matters n deciding...

N also,u all know that Chandra is one type of player that shouts alot,that gets excited easily in a match.However,for his entire career,i think there's no one who ever did the same action like Clark did to him..

When i was watching Peter Gade,telling Chen jin to shut up..i think"Yeah..this guy needs to concentrate".But while i'm watching Clark "shhh.."ing chandra,i thought "What the??..who the heck is he?"."He's nothing but a newcomer"."Why did he do that?"That's what i thought.Besides,it's MD,where shouts r often happend to most of players..much more noisy compared to MS.What's the big thing over a shout of excitement in MD?

Well,besides..Their face shows something different.Different face expression,i guess.

Maybe if i can put it in words,Gade was telling CJ to "be quiet,k?u're ruining my game".."don't u ruin my concentration".While when Clark "shhh..."ing Chandra,there's a bit of underestimating.Like.."shut up...what's the big deal?".

2 facts of why does it feel different.

1st..Clark is "shhh..."ing a famous player,a legend in MD.That's just doesn't feel rite,which comes from a quite new comer to "shhh..."ing a more senior player(in badminton),in terms of everything..career life,achievements.Hehe..more like someone "shhh..." his older brother.

2nd.For the PG/CJ case,It feels right,or better..since Peter gade is the legend,a big player,a senior in badminton..way more than CJ.Ppl tend to respect Peter Gade much more than CJ..even the chinese supporters.From my own observation,like i said before..Besides,PG's intention to tell CJ to keep quite,is so that he can keep his concentration.No offense meant by it.Besides,it still sounds better if it comes from a senior player "shhhh..."ing a junior player.
    Last edited by Smichz; 12-02-2007 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    Now we all know who is chandra,who is clark,who is Peter Gade,who is Chen Jin.Who's more senior in the badminton world?Who got more achievements?Who got more respects from people?We all know that.Now that's what matters n deciding...

N also,u all know that Chandra is one type of player that shouts alot,that gets excited easily in a match.However,for his entire career,i think there's no one who ever did the same action like Clark did to him..

When i was watching Peter Gade,telling Chen jin to shut up..i think"Yeah..this guy needs to concentrate".But while i'm watching Clark "shhh.."ing chandra,i thought "What the??..who the heck is he?"."He's nothing but a newcomer"."Why did he do that?"That's what i thought.Besides,it's MD,where shouts r often happend to most of players..much more noisy compared to MS.What's the big thing over a shout of excitement in MD?

Well,besides..Their face shows something different.Different face expression,i guess.

Maybe if i can put it in words,Gade was telling CJ to "be quiet,k?u're ruining my game".."don't u ruin my concentration".While when Clark "shhh..."ing Chandra,there's a bit of underestimating.Like.."shut up...what's the big deal?".

1st..Clark is "shhh..."ing a famous player,a legend in MD.That's just doesn't feel rite,which comes from a quite new comer to "shhh..."ing a more senior player(in badminton),in terms of everything..career life,achievements.Hehe..more like someone "shhh..." his older brother.

2nd.For the PG/CJ case,It feels right,or better..since Peter gade is the legend,a big player,a senior in badminton..way more than CJ.Ppl tend to respect Peter Gade much more than CJ..even the chinese supporters.From my own observation,like i said before..Besides,PG's intention to tell CJ to keep quite,is so that he can keep his concentration.No offense meant by it.Besides,it still sounds better if it comes from a senior player "shhhh..."ing a junior player.

Well said Bro!!! Anyway to be honest Clark is always like that anyway...he thinks he is the best MD player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A typical from Smichz, sounds right but all for the wrong reason.
    I wouldn't want to argue much with your twisted "I-am-senior-I-win-a-lot-so-you-must-shut-up" or "I-am-senior-I-win-a-lot-so-I-can-shout-all-I-want".
    But think about it, according to your logic, when you mention that "who the heck is Nathan", "he is nothing but a new comer", did you actually look back at yourself? See? According to your logic, you wouldn't even worth a words with Nathan. Do you want to compare your seniority, achievements or trophy with Nathan?

Get over the ego of your favourite players, they are not yours. And becareful especially when you are to lecture people about respect and morality. Remember how you came out half way of others celebration of their favorite players winning by accusing them disrespectful because their players coach is an Indonesian. None of them actually forget about Rexy Minaiky and his contribution. And end the lecture by saying "You are so KKK". Now look back at yourself. Did your even respect to others too?

I agree with you that Nathan could have ask in better way so that Candra could toned down or control his emotion. But when Peter Gade is annoyed, he could have ask in better way either. The seniority or achievement shouldn't be the factor.

Would you respect someone more more if he/she respects other regardless of their age, rich or poor, good looking or ugly, great or normal man? Or you prefer someone who behave well manner in front of their senior or boss than act like a jerk to the rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Well said Bro!!! Anyway to be honest Clark is always like that anyway...he thinks he is the best MD player
    And you think you are the best forum poster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by V3i HoN6 View Post
    And you think you are the best forum poster.

Hehe no offence I didn't say that I think Yannie is the best forum poster with ctjakd and Taufik 1st.......not me man...I am new well I used to be kidosetiawan lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. I'm sorry with my sarcasm.
    But neither Nathan said or think he is the best MD player.
    He loves his games, he keeps playing even he is the so called "nobody", so I think he has the right to react like everybody deserves. Not appropriate yes, but I rather see a rude player on court rather than a player cheat on court.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since when peter gade became so rude? and anyway none of us have the rights to say so and so is nothing, because if we are something then its definitely nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Culture

Quote Originally Posted by yy_ling View Post
    since when peter gade became so rude? and anyway none of us have the rights to say so and so is nothing, because if we are something then its definitely nothing.
    I wouldn’t say Gade or Nathan are Rude but simply we come from a different "Badminton Culture". Unlike Football, Badminton are consider more a gentleman game like golf in the west. Badminton player are polite and respect their opponent and not being fanatic like football fans. But in Asia, that's a different story SImply clash of culture

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by s1nn3r View Post
    I wouldn’t say Gade or Nathan are Rude but simply we come from a different "Badminton Culture". Unlike Football, Badminton are consider more a gentleman game like golf in the west. Badminton player are polite and respect their opponent and not being fanatic like football fans. But in Asia, that's a different story SImply clash of culture
    no way, badminton is not like golf. you know very well the shuttle does not roll into tiny holes in the ground! hahaha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badminton is a gentleman game so should be played by gentleman...hehehehe enough said

the point is:

Anthony Clark should just go to work in Morrissons lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see anything wrong with shouting when you win a rally. It annoys me when you stare down at your opponent when you win a rally or pump your fist directly at them.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad_fanatic View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with shouting when you win a rally. It annoys me when you stare down at your opponent when you win a rally or pump your fist directly at them.
    Well, you wouldn't want to watch boxing matches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Well, you wouldn't want to watch boxing matches
    What could possibly happen man? People punching each other's face in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    What could possibly happen man? People punching each other's face in?
    nah, you'd never get that.
    boxing is such a gentle sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got a fren who like shhhh ppl whenever we play badminton or football...this is because he thinks he's damn great and his mother dun bother to teach him a lesson or two bout manners.............same goes to nathan robertson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz View Post
    nah, you'd never get that.
    boxing is such a gentle sport.
    You don't see the best boxers float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, no.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast