User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    You don't see the best boxers float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, no.
    dun talk bout the birds and the bees

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pisanggoreng View Post
    dun talk bout the birds and the bees
    Oh dear .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems unfair to label Clarke as arrogant based on 2 incidents. I haven't seen the 'shhhh' incident but given that Clarke has been playing tournaments for a long time, if that's the only incident of alleged 'arrogance' then I think it's very unfair to label him as arrogant.

The incident on the train - well haven't a lot of Indonesians been lamenting the state of Indo badminton recently (both in this forum and elsewhere)?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    What could possibly happen man? People punching each other's face in?
    From the post-bout swelling, the faces seem to be punched out

Quote Originally Posted by crosscourt View Post
    The incident on the train...
    You believed that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems unfair to label Clarke as arrogant based on 2 incidents. I haven't seen the 'shhhh' incident but given that Clarke has been playing tournaments for a long time, if that's the only incident of alleged 'arrogance' then I think it's very unfair to label him as arrogant.

The incident on the train - well haven't a lot of Indonesians been lamenting the state of Indo badminton recently (both in this forum and elsewhere)?
    wanna defend clarke? yes,sure.please do.

dont involve indonesians .they have nothing to do with this.
    "they have been lamenting the state of indo badminton recently".have they been rude ?thast the question.and 4 me,i dont think so.
    just dont provoke them, please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To V3I HONG here..

Well..that's just my personal opinion.I wasn't "trade-marking" clark,n I wasn't disrespecting anyone here,am i?I just thought that clark isn't supposed to do so,esp in men's doubles,since most of players shouts,am i right?..regardless who's he playing with.
    Besides,like i said,it's my personal opinion.

The decision of whether it's offensive or not,is made from those points..from how popular these players are.Don't u think so?Just imagine between 2 players playing..one a very old player(career),n one is a new player.Another one,both of them r very old players.Which one that ppl might talk more,if incase the "shhh..."ing happends?

Let's put it this way..ur oldest pair,LWW,CTF..not urs,but malaysian i meant..i'm afraid u'll get it wrong..like u did with my comment.

They shouts alot rite?Like any doubles players..then suddenly,someone unknown(by u)..actually he played in alot of tournaments already,but u never seen him played b4.U respected ur pair alot.Maybe for u,they r legends.They have fight 4 ur country for more than 10 years.N somehow,when they shout in a game,the opponent "shhhh.."ing him..wouldnt u feel the same with us?Even though maybe this might not be the incident that ppl would talk about..but won't u feel that somehow that guy shouldn't do so to ur respected player?

Btw,did i talk trash about Clark?How come u said i didn't respect him?..or u simply just looking for a trouble between us?hehe..i dont care though..
    Last edited by Smichz; 12-05-2007 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    wanna defend clarke? yes,sure.please do.

dont involve indonesians .they have nothing to do with this.
    "they have been lamenting the state of indo badminton recently".have they been rude ?thast the question.and 4 me,i dont think so.
    just dont provoke them, please.
    sorry, wasn't trying to provoke anyone! I was just trying to say that there are many people who would share Clarke's alleged view on Indonesian badminton. Even if the incident did take place I am not sure it could be classed as arrogant.

My apologies if I have offended anyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, wasn't trying to provoke anyone! I was just trying to say that there are many people who would share Clarke's alleged view on Indonesian badminton. Even if the incident did take place I am not sure it could be classed as arrogant.

My apologies if I have offended anyone
    it should be ok if u didnt mean to do that.
    good enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    To V3I HONG here..

Well..that's just my personal opinion.I wasn't "trade-marking" clark,n I wasn't disrespecting anyone here,am i?I just thought that clark isn't supposed to do so,esp in men's doubles,since most of players shouts,am i right?..regardless who's he playing with.
    Besides,like i said,it's my personal opinion.
    After all the blatant allegations, now that wasn't trade marking? I wish I can say something negative about you, like being stupid in a forum but really it just my opinion and I wasn't disrespecting you. See?
    And like i said, it's my personal opinion.

Imaging everyone can says anything without holding the responsibility and whenever confronted, they just step back and automatically pop out the words, "it's just my opinion okay?"

And I apologize for saying you are stupid because Im sure you don't like it even it is just my opinion.
    The decision of whether it's offensive or not,is made from those points..from how popular these players are.Don't u think so?

NO. and NO.
    This is the whole point about.
    Look back at what I said. Which part of it that you can't comprehend or find it so hard to swallow that you conveniently ignore them.
    A moral issues is never about your popularity. What's wrong and right doesn't change on how popular and respectable someone are. In fact, the more respectable one would be expected to behave more because of their influences.
    If you have to put it that way, If Nathan is nobody to Chandra then you are nobody to Nathan either. You doesn't even have the right to criticize him because you are nothing compare to him in badminton world.
    So you are contradicting your own self.

And to use your logic, it is rude for you to argue or disagree with someone who join this forum before you. They are old forumer, you are new forumer.
    Should we now make the decision of if your 2 cents are worthless from how popular you are in the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by V3i HoN6 View Post
    A typical from Smichz, sounds right but all for the wrong reason.
    I wouldn't want to argue much with your twisted "I-am-senior-I-win-a-lot-so-you-must-shut-up" or "I-am-senior-I-win-a-lot-so-I-can-shout-all-I-want".
    But think about it, according to your logic, when you mention that "who the heck is Nathan", "he is nothing but a new comer", did you actually look back at yourself? See? According to your logic, you wouldn't even worth a words with Nathan. Do you want to compare your seniority, achievements or trophy with Nathan?

Get over the ego of your favourite players, they are not yours. And becareful especially when you are to lecture people about respect and morality. Remember how you came out half way of others celebration of their favorite players winning by accusing them disrespectful because their players coach is an Indonesian. None of them actually forget about Rexy Minaiky and his contribution. And end the lecture by saying "You are so KKK". Now look back at yourself. Did your even respect to others too?

I agree with you that Nathan could have ask in better way so that Candra could toned down or control his emotion. But when Peter Gade is annoyed, he could have ask in better way either. The seniority or achievement shouldn't be the factor.

Would you respect someone more more if he/she respects other regardless of their age, rich or poor, good looking or ugly, great or normal man? Or you prefer someone who behave well manner in front of their senior or boss than act like a jerk to the rest.
    Just imagine between 2 players playing..one a very old player(career),n one is a new player.Another one,both of them r very old players.Which one that ppl might talk more,if incase the "shhh..."ing happends?
    Not relevant.
    You trying to make issues out of something not relevant again.
    Drop the old and new and start looking into real issues.

Let's put it this way..ur oldest pair,LWW,CTF..not urs,but malaysian i meant..i'm afraid u'll get it wrong..like u did with my comment.
    oh humor that really is.
    I said their glory is not your ego. Not they are yours.
    They shouts alot rite?Like any doubles players..then suddenly,someone unknown(by u)..actually he played in alot of tournaments already,but u never seen him played b4.U respected ur pair alot.Maybe for u,they r legends.They have fight 4 ur country for more than 10 years.N somehow,when they shout in a game,the opponent "shhhh.."ing him..wouldnt u feel the same with us?Even though maybe this might not be the incident that ppl would talk about..but won't u feel that somehow that guy shouldn't do so to ur respected player?
    A really good example if you pick LWW/CTF because they are well respected in my books.
    But if they are really shouting too much, then they deserved to be asked to shut up. They are players, and they should play by the rules.
    I leave that to you that shouting and shhhhhing is something right or wrong but my point is it never use a double standard on people.

Btw,did i talk trash about Clark?How come u said i didn't respect him?..or u simply just looking for a trouble between us?hehe..i dont care though..
    if you keep using those "new players and old players" craps then I will have to agree that you talk trash about Clark. And by saying those, you now saying you actually have respect for him? and you forget about your stance on Nathan now? I think you look for trouble yourself the time when you first posted the logically twisted babble in a public forum.
    Of course you don't care.
    Last edited by V3i HoN6; 12-06-2007 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i do admit that koo kien keat is damn arrogant!.
    do you think so?? im not really sure about Anthony Clark =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ~//**tEnGz**//~ View Post
    well i do admit that koo kien keat is damn arrogant!.
    do you think so?? im not really sure about Anthony Clark =)

waah..u really really take a risk for saying this..

HAVE ANY PROVES DEAR ???
    based on ur own..not others please..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.
    y not taking my own risk? u mind???
    it is based on ur observations in court...
    its only u r a loyal fan so u CANT ADMIT!.
    hahhahahahahahahhahahah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ~//**tEnGz**//~ View Post
    LOL.
    y not taking my own risk? u mind???
    it is based on ur observations in court...
    its only u r a loyal fan so u CANT ADMIT!.
    hahhahahahahahahhahahah
    and u should see how other players got suprised with him when he mixed with them in a informal banquet.
    he lauged,made jokes etc.different with on court koo kien kiat.
    his attitude on court -its just style of an athlete.dont judge him if u only know him with badmiton racquet.he is more than that.

u are not a fan of him,rite?ok lah..what can i do?
    peace,sis..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    waah..u really really take a risk for saying this..

HAVE ANY PROVES DEAR ???
    based on ur own..not others please..
    hm i care to prove ... just look at the foto of him dancing in front of cai yun on page 5 of the funny face thread

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/glenn/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by V3i HoN6 View Post
    If you have to put it that way, If Nathan is nobody to Chandra then you are nobody to Nathan either. You doesn't even have the right to criticize him because you are nothing compare to him in badminton world.
    So you are contradicting your own self.

And to use your logic, it is rude for you to argue or disagree with someone who join this forum before you. They are old forumer, you are new forumer.
    Should we now make the decision of if your 2 cents are worthless from how popular you are in the forum?
    The incident was actually preety small,but surely affect something.But those r over..i was forgotten before this guy opened the thread before.And,as i said..(well,sorry if the words "junior n senior" offended u in any ways,since i don't think u get what i mean anyway.So,just forget it,k?Since i didn't mean anything)..i thought that clark wasn't supposed to do so,to any players.Why?

U said if LWW/CTF shout alot,it's ok if the opponent tell them to shut up.But,did chandra shout alot that time?Clark's shot were out,n chandra shouted for getting a point..well,that happend alot in double matches,isn't it?

So,like i said,if u agree on "shhh..."ing to happend in tournaments.Fine!That's ur right...But for me,i don't want the
    "shhh.."ing to happend again,no matter where does it come from or to whom.There are still some other more proper ways to communicating between players,other that "shhh.."ing.Ok?So,we're done here..

if you keep using those "new players and old players" craps then I will have to agree that you talk trash about Clark. And by saying those, you now saying you actually have respect for him?and you forget about your stance on Nathan now? I think you look for trouble yourself the time when you first posted the logically twisted babble in a public forum.
    Of course you don't care.
    I didn't say i respected clark,for what he did,but i am for sure not disrespecting him,by talking trash about him.Again,i just think that i don't agree with what he did.If u agree,then just be it...but let the next time not to be done to any other players except for malaysian players.Cool?

Now,can u help me quote something about me talking about this nathan?since i thought i never said anything about him..
    Thx alot..

FYI:Clark n Nathan r 2 different person..
    Last edited by Smichz; 12-07-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Konnichiwa View Post
    hm i care to prove ... just look at the foto of him dancing in front of cai yun on page 5 of the funny face thread

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/glenn/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
    Hehe..sorry,no comments n no offense folks..but,i think u guys have to open a new thread about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moderator, this thread should be closed, it had been dragged on for too long. Note that it is mostly non-english fans that are making remarks about anthony, hardly any english fans bother to participate in this bash-away party. It is shameful to label a player arrogant just because someone doesnt like a player on court expression that the umpire didn't even find it offensive.
    Last edited by cooler; 12-07-2007 at 05:18 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast