User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    they are world #1 FOR NOW..I think these awards go to players with CLASS and those who are able to inspire..kkk/tbh are not a good example..another reason y lin dan is not on there obviously..cuz he does hv his attitude problems here n there eventhough he is one of my favorites..when i think of kkk/tbh..all i can think of is all those gucci and prada sponsors..unlike Fu & Cai that inspire so many people in China..eventhough im in Canada..it is because of them i had a passion to take up badminton seriously now doing things in for this sport such as coaching, stringing and helping others to love the sport of badminton
    It's good to know that fu/cai have energised you to badminton passion level.In our region, I have to say we are extremely grateful to LCW.We now get our regular 'live' badminton fix because LCW has started to feature more regularly in sf and finals.I can't imagine what MAS badminton interest will be like without LCW.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    It's good to know that fu/cai have energised you to badminton passion level.In our region, I have to say we are extremely grateful to LCW.We now get our regular 'live' badminton fix because LCW has started to feature more regularly in sf and finals.I can't imagine what MAS badminton interest will be like without LCW.
    hey I actually don't reject the idea of LCW..LCW is probably one of the most fan appreciated people out there..but the guy above u was trying to say kkk/tbh deserve it..which i beg to differ..=)

I would say LCW is right up there w/ CY and FHF..dun mistaken..got nth against LCW..i love watchin him play LD every time..crazy offence vs. crazy defence..heh~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I'm not sure about other countries, but for Msia, TBH is an inspiration for young players in the sense he came from poor background (father had no $$$ to pay RM25/mth for training fees). TBH had to count every penny he spent in his junior days. Now he is still down to earth, humble.
    And in my personal opinion, mature for his age - I wasnt as mature at 20. In future, may be better player than KKK.

KKK - has severe shortsightedness & was short in his teenaged years. Overcome that with speed on court. That is inspiration for those who are not tall and vision less than 20/20.

On the other hand, to be nominated, an athlete or team need to have a couple of years of consistent results, KKK/TBH still new pairing. Nicol David has been World Champ 2 times before awarded this title.
    Not sure about TBH now.He seemed to have picked up some KKK vanity; LV bag, dyed hair (problem is he looks better with his original hair colour),etc.What he does not understand is KKK needs vanity to perform well because he's grown up on it and KKK's vanity is EFFORTLESS.With TBH,vanity does not come naturally and he needs to put in effort for that. Problem with world class badminton: Either it's 100% effort or nothing.
    Somebody pls let TBH know he's born good looking so there's no need for enhancement, just concentrate 100% on badminton. KKK's not born good looking, that's why he needs to preen and impress with his personality.
    The way I see these awards:MAS did not nominate any shuttlers because the players don't have time to collect the awards anyway, so why bother? (Nicole's season ended in NOV.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody pls let TBH know he's born good looking so there's no need for enhancement, just concentrate 100% on badminton. KKK's not born good looking, that's why he needs to preen and impress with his personality.

The way I see these awards:MAS did not nominate any shuttlers because the players don't have time to collect the awards anyway, so why bother? (Nicole's season ended in NOV.)
    RLOL, that was a good one. Nicol trains in faraway land overseas, ambassor for some non-profit organisation, also no time.

KKK wasnt good looking when he was a kid & teen, now he's good looking.

TBH dyed his hair? No wonder the kid looked different, even ol eagle eyes here never notice. Maybe just a phase to release stress of being top pair.
    So many years dont get to spend money, now finally got chance, full charge.

Ask Ants to pass the info along. Anyway, I think TBH's dad wouldnt condone any showing off.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Um, are we going off-topic here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    they are world #1 FOR NOW..I think these awards go to players with CLASS and those who are able to inspire..kkk/tbh are not a good example..another reason y lin dan is not on there obviously..cuz he does hv his attitude problems here n there eventhough he is one of my favorites..when i think of kkk/tbh..all i can think of is all those gucci and prada sponsors..unlike Fu & Cai that inspire so many people in China..eventhough im in Canada..it is because of them i had a passion to take up badminton seriously now doing things in for this sport such as coaching, stringing and helping others to love the sport of badminton
    dont want to argue but dont u think that kkk/tbh most inspire players when they manage to achieve a lot of title after being paired about a year n recently is WR1#???
    n about the gucci n prada sponsors,i think that not the issue coz they deserve that after worked so hard right...???
    thats also means the sponsor trust kkk/tbh to use their product...
    its a good thing right???
    btw,i'm very pleassure when know that u now 1 of badminton fans n does some effort for badminton...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now we are certainly off-topic here

If you want to discuss specific players, their habits and their accessories, please post in their threads.

For instance: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=33067

There are plenty of them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post

If you want to discuss specific players, their habits and their accessories, please post in their threads.

There are plenty of them
    your new job started here!!...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post

There are plenty of them
    Just testing whether you know your new job.It does not seem too hard???

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    your new job started here!!...
    Just testing whether you know your new job.It does not seem too hard???
    You guys are off-topic too
    Believe me, the fines start at $100

By the way, I wonder if coaches qualify for the Asian Awards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3