User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case, you can't confess here anymore because you would be locked away from BC for good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..haven't seen a post from our cooler(no pun intended), yet, in this thread....
    what can i say other than i'm often lumped with professional players status. Maybe I deserve my own forum under the 'professional players' catergory As u can see, i have been called the same way as with other pros

Quote Originally Posted by ~//**tEnGz**//~ View Post
    well i do admit that koo kien keat is damn arrogant!.
    do you think so?? im not really sure about Anthony Clark =)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    I am not very happy with what Anthony Clark did to Chandra in Sudirman Cup...it is insulting and it disgust me...but good for him he lost.....

Never like this guy probably the most arrogant badminton player and Nathan come 2nd while Koo Kin Keat is 3rd
    But Koo Kin Keat is world No 1 so he has something while the other 2 has nothing especially Anthony CLark so good to see you given reality check in HK open and CHN open so you can stop being so arrogant
    Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    TheStar

OLYMPIC champion Taufik Hidayat has launched an extraordinary attack on China’s world No 1 Lin Dan, calling him arrogant and widely disliked by other players.

Taufik, the defending Asian Games champion, also announced that Doha would be his last Asiad.

“I don’t like Lin Dan,” he said here. “He’s just a good player – off the courts I don’t think he’s a good person. Many players don’t like Lin Dan. He’s arrogant and he doesn’t talk to you.

“I know he’s a good player, yes, he’s the world No 1, but he’s not nice to other players.”

Taufik has the reputation of being the bad boy of badminton, with a history of temper tantrums.

But Indonesia’s top player, fettered as a superstar at home and married to a daughter of the chairman of the nation’s sports committee, insists he is misunderstood.

“People keep asking if I’m a bad boy and I say no, I’m not,” the 25-year-old said.

“I think it’s funny – I don’t think I am.”

Quote Originally Posted by GunBlade008 View Post
    So what you're essentially saying is that a #2 player can't be outplayed nor can he makes mistakes against the #1 player in the world? And that he MUST hit the perfect shot everytime against the #1 player? In your dreams buddy. And you think X Ball's analysis was bad? It's one thing to have an opinion and another thing to be arrogant. You, sir, are the latter. Grow up.
    Last edited by cooler; 12-07-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    i got sucked into a heated exchange with pemuda. i know, i know, i should have known better. but i believe you have to feel strongly about some matters and stand your ground. so here i am , apologizing for failing to do as i say. sorry guys i try as best as i can but in the end i am merely human. will start with a clean slate next year.
    Azabaz, never mind Pemuda. When I first joined this forum, I tried to reason with him. Found it pointless, it's more tiring than my day job.
    So, same with Wilfred, save your energy for more productive activities.

Loopy, most of the forum members are male.......hot blooded young men with lots of nervous energy, so the part on confessing sin???

Birdwood, actually one can guess the gender from the tone and manner of speech, at least for Asians. I'm starting to sound like the BAU in "Criminal Minds"

But after remorse and regret, the next day the arguing continues, too boring eh? Try arguing & fighting in the real world - workplace politics, NOT going to war fights. Some of you will find it very hmmmm interesting, to say the least.

Anyway, thanks to all the uploaders, interesting inputs, we shall have more interesting stuff next year, esp Olympics.

Cheerio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Azabaz, never mind Pemuda. When I first joined this forum, I tried to reason with him. Found it pointless, it's more tiring than my day job.
    So, same with Wilfred, save your energy for more productive activities.

Loopy, most of the forum members are male.......hot blooded young men with lots of nervous energy, so the part on confessing sin???

Birdwood, actually one can guess the gender from the tone and manner of speech, at least for Asians. I'm starting to sound like the BAU in "Criminal Minds"

But after remorse and regret, the next day the arguing continues, too boring eh? Try arguing & fighting in the real world - workplace politics, NOT going to war fights. Some of you will find it very hmmmm interesting, to say the least.

Anyway, thanks to all the uploaders, interesting inputs, we shall have more interesting stuff next year, esp Olympics.

Cheerio
    bravo. i agree with you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it is appropriate to paint a picture of selected members, especially of those we don't always agree with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yes..

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    what can i say other than i'm often lumped with professional players status. Maybe I deserve my own forum under the 'professional players' catergory As u can see, i have been called the same way as with other pros
    ..but unlike "other pros", the most important for our cooler is to remain cool, cooler, even more cool, calm & collected.......too bad, though, someone took that screen-name already..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-07-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Cheerio
    I didn't know you have such talents, not just in writing but "reading" as well .

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..but unlike "other pros", the most important for our cooler is to remain cool, cooler, even more cool, calm & collected.......too bad, though, someone took that screen-name already..
    There's movie called "Cooler". It's a special person, who'd bring bad luck to your game if you ever play with him. That's what it means

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am i a matured and wise fan ?being too fanatic to kkk,sometimes,i could be very annoying.sorry.
    since my first post in may 2007,i think i've hurt some ppls.my apology to all of them.
    do enlighten me if i have ever hurt u.in pm,im or u can just say it openly in public forum(well thats maybe the last choice).

peace everybody.its nice to be here,in this forum.believe it or not,this is my only forum that dont involve 'hey..be my special?' yuck..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdwood View Post
    There's movie called "Cooler". It's a special person, who'd bring bad luck to your game if you ever play with him. That's what it means
    im sure thats not our cooler.guaranteed.100 percent.sure.of course.any other words?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

peace scoon i think scoon means peace in india

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Fighting vs Arguing

That only stops fighting and fighting is not finished. Can it continue later .

I'm not sure stop fighting equals to peace . But it sure will help, and that's what kwun and company were busy doing all the time, putting off fires and returning fires all over the place

Hey Birdwood,

To have peace, we are definitely required to stop fighting.

To me, there is a difference between fighting and arguing.

To FIGHT = To attempt to harm or to gain power over an opponent.

To ARGUE = To put forth reasons for or against something.

I actually enjoy reading an argument. This is because I get to expand my knowledge/understanding in the thoughts of our other members here.

So... an argument is an exchange of our thoughts. That is not to say that it is an undisciplined shouting match between our members that passionately believe in a particular point of view.

When we argue, there is a concept that we called 'rebuttal'.

In an argument, we would present points in favour of our case. We would also spend some time criticising the arguments presented by our other members. However, there are a few things to remember about rebuttal;

1. Logic - To say that the other side is wrong is not enough. We have to show why the other side is wrong.

2. Pick the important points - We should try to rebut the most important points of the other side's case and to show that they do not make sense.

3. `Play the shuttlecock' - We should not criticise the individual members, but to criticise what they have said. To call someone fat, ugly or a nerd does not make what they have said are wrong.

At the end..... Agree to disagree, in order to have peace.

Cheers... chris@ccc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know you have such talents, not just in writing but "reading" as well .

Quite easy actually. Teenager's posts are even easier to spot. Oldtimers like sonnymak have seen it, wouldnt be provoked.

Btw, some of the Veoh's video are not that good quality (ABC, Msian Open 2006, Indonesia Open, LCW vs Bao, Sudirman Cup).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for very convincing arguments. I have to agree to agree with you. You guys are awesome teachers in BC too, where I've been enjoying reading some very nice and thoughtful postings. Thread like this one really helped to clarify a lot of confusions and misconceptions about why we fight and how we can achieve peace and harmony under common interests and principles. As everyone has done in the past, I'll certainly do my share of work in the future for the great success of BC .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scoun to you all

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaoyut View Post
    scoun to you all
    This, "scoun", and "scoon" are not words we understand. Perhaps you can explain what you mean.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaoyut View Post
    peace scoon i think scoon means peace in india
    absolute nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please explain shaoyut.im desperate to know.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast