Yonex shop in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Mark, Nov 15, 2001.

1. Mark

Mark Guest

Hello,

I am looking for a shop in Bangkok, where I can find any Yonex rackets. I am looking for MP and TI series.

Thanks a lot if you can give me an address!

Best regards,
    Mark.

2. david

david Guest

Author: Ake
    Date: 07-04-01 08:55

1) Central Chidlom on the right, walk along Rama1 (Sukhumvit road).Next is Worldtrade centre(WTC) on the right, Siamsquare on the left, MBK on the left, National stadium on the left, then, some little shops on the left.
    2) Super Sport is by far more expensive than WTC and the shops next to National stadium.
    3) Yonex shop in WTC can give you a good price if you buy in set, nearly the same price as those little shops.
    4) National stadium is not Hua Mark stadium.
    5) MP100 is 3,300 baht- Ti 10 at 3,100 around. Do your own negotiation.
    6) Racket is TH.
    7) Bangkok is now use new area code. Dial 02 before phone number, even that you will call from Bangkok to Bangkok. (01 for mobile phone).

Hope this will help some.

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I recommend the World Trade Centre in Bangkok, i can't remember which floor it was on, but there is a Yonex shop in there where i bought my MP55 a while ago. The prices there are very good. And rackets come inclusive of strings, shirt and socks. Well cetrain models......

4. VINCENT

VINCENT Regular Member

Clerk
    Are you in Bangkok now?
    The shop in World Trade Center is on the 3rd floor, the number is 02-255-9565.
    If you need any help you can call me in Bangkok area 01-835-0336.

5. rajah

rajah Guest

The price for MP100 with strings, a shirt and a pair of socks is 3850 baht at WTC
    but it is not available in the stock at present. Should be in next month.