Viera Rockledge, Melbourne, Space Coast, Brevard County, Florida Badminton Club

Discussion in 'USA East' started by jenrinc19, Dec 8, 2007.

1. jenrinc19

jenrinc19 New Member

I'm trying to get a Badminton Club started in the area. Anyone interested, please email me at jenrinc19@gmail.com.

2. jenrinc19

jenrinc19 New Member

Space Coast Badminton Club (brevard County, Fl) Rockledge, Viera, Melbourne

We play at the Viera Community Center on Saturdays at 12-3PM.

3. panda16465

panda16465 New Member

Housewife
    Hi, are you still playing badminton in Viera? My husband and I are very interested in playing again. It's been quite a while and we are quite rusty but I'm sure it wouldn't take us too long to get back in the swing of it. Please contact me on baiyunpanda16465@yahoo.com. Many thanks.

4. StephenNg

StephenNg New Member

Here is for everyone's information who is looking to play badminton in Space Coast (Brevard County). I have tried to contact fenrinc19 and panda16465 for several months now but have received no respond, I guess they stopped playing :( I have searched around and found a gym that allows us to play badminton. Here is the gym information:

Ted Whitlock Community Center
    1951 Malabar Rd NW
    Palm Bay, FL 32907

We are currently playing on Wednesday and Saturday. Gym management said they are very happy to see us playing there and look forward to help us grow. Current open gym hours are Mon-Thu 12pm-9pm, Fri 12pm-8pm, Sat 10am-3pm but they said they are willing to change the hours according to our needs i.e. any time from 8 am to 8 pm...

I have sticked many flyers to the Chinese buffets in Brevard today to find players, I hope some will respond so we can have a good group. If you are in Brevard and you are looking to play, please join, we really need you.

Here is the website I just made, I hope to keep everyone updated through it: http://spacecoastbadminton.wordpress.com/

Take care!