User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 138
  1. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    and Ah_Shum have my word that i will not share the link. you will just have to bug him about it, ok?
    Nah. I've seen him string in person. So I know he can be pretty fast if he wanted to be.

    So is Ah_Shum the speed stringing king?

    Go Canucks Go!!!

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    and Ah_Shum have my word that i will not share the link. you will just have to bug him about it, ok?
    LOL koo~..=)

  3. #122
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Nah. I've seen him string in person. So I know he can be pretty fast if he wanted to be.

    So is Ah_Shum the speed stringing king?

    Go Canucks Go!!!
    just curious..i know u rite?..lolz

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    just curious..i know u rite?..lolz
    n just food for thought for those who are curious..fastest recorded time..11:49 i did on a at900p =)

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    895
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    n just food for thought for those who are curious..fastest recorded time..11:49 i did on a at900p =)
    Damn.. That's less than the time it takes for me to do mains <.<

    If you ever feel like making my jaw drop, I'd gladly watch your video! :P

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    just curious..i know u rite?..lolz
    Just casually...not best buds or anything like that. I bought a couple of rackets last year and you string it up for me while I wait. Recently you did a string job for 2 of my rackets.

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Just casually...not best buds or anything like that. I bought a couple of rackets last year and you string it up for me while I wait. Recently you did a string job for 2 of my rackets.
    lolz wut rackets were they? =)

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    lolz wut rackets were they? =)
    VT80LTD and N90II strung with BG80P @ 27lbs. Drop off on Thursday afternoon. Pick up on Friday afternoon.

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    VT80LTD and N90II strung with BG80P @ 27lbs. Drop off on Thursday afternoon. Pick up on Friday afternoon.
    o0o0o0o0o...i know who u r...u r J _ _ _ rite??..haha orange bg80p 26/28..=p

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    o0o0o0o0o...i know who u r...u r J _ _ _ rite??..haha orange bg80p 26/28..=p
    Probably forgot my name.
    It's R _ _ _ .
    You mistook me for someone else.
    Yep...orange BG80P.

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Probably forgot my name.
    It's R _ _ _ .
    You mistook me for someone else.
    Yep...orange BG80P.

    o damn it..yeaaa..ur rite...it's only cuz there's too other dudes that use the exact same rackets..exactly the same..but one strings with bg70pro..n the other regular 80..xD

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Newark, CA
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Nah. I've seen him string in person. So I know he can be pretty fast if he wanted to be.

    So is Ah_Shum the speed stringing king?

    Go Canucks Go!!!
    Not to rain on Canadas pride, the English stringers are pretty fast. Start to finish no preweaving, cutting off the reel, mounting the racket, Those guys are fast.

  13. #132
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill/Mississauga
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kakinami View Post
    Not to rain on Canadas pride, the English stringers are pretty fast. Start to finish no preweaving, cutting off the reel, mounting the racket, Those guys are fast.
    It's all relative.

  14. #133
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by kakinami View Post
    Not to rain on Canadas pride, the English stringers are pretty fast. Start to finish no preweaving, cutting off the reel, mounting the racket, Those guys are fast.
    I KNEW IT!..i knew some guy just couldn't help but spread out some negative energy..exactly why i never really wanted to post here...my customer/friend was just trying to keep the topic happy n u talk ur "no one really cares how fast the enlgish are topic"..

    just to tell u..i can racket from unmounted to finish in 11:49..im pretty sure the english dudes are around the same time..cuz i have NEVER seen someone do it any faster than 11 mins with racket unmounted n preweaved..sheesh

    Kwun do u see the problem of me sharing my "tips n tricks" with the public..someone bound to tell u someone is better n wut u r is useless..=)

  15. #134
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    I KNEW IT!..i knew some guy just couldn't help but spread out some negative energy..exactly why i never really wanted to post here...my customer/friend was just trying to keep the topic happy n u talk ur "no one really cares how fast the enlgish are topic"..

    just to tell u..i can racket from unmounted to finish in 11:49..im pretty sure the english dudes are around the same time..cuz i have NEVER seen someone do it any faster than 11 mins with racket unmounted n preweaved..sheesh

    Kwun do u see the problem of me sharing my "tips n tricks" with the public..someone bound to tell u someone is better n wut u r is useless..=)
    haha. please don't take kakinami-san too seriously.

  16. #135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seeing that video would probably just make me feel awful at stringing hahaha but hey since im such a masochist, upload it!

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Newark, CA
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    I KNEW IT!..i knew some guy just couldn't help but spread out some negative energy..exactly why i never really wanted to post here...my customer/friend was just trying to keep the topic happy n u talk ur "no one really cares how fast the enlgish are topic"..

    just to tell u..i can racket from unmounted to finish in 11:49..im pretty sure the english dudes are around the same time..cuz i have NEVER seen someone do it any faster than 11 mins with racket unmounted n preweaved..sheesh

    Kwun do u see the problem of me sharing my "tips n tricks" with the public..someone bound to tell u someone is better n wut u r is useless..=)
    Yo Not trying to hate, just want to say there is someone always better. I can say I am good, but I always keep in mind there is always somebody better. What you do is an artform, and I always want to learn. I know you had no intention to say you were better than anyone else, just dont like it when people proclaim self titles. I dont like it when I hear people call me master or think I am great, I just feel like I am like everybody else, just a little good at something I like. I have no hate for stringers, I always want to learn or teach my knowledge. Thats why I try to talk to Kwun as much as possiable. He teaches me stuff and I always give him ideas. We dont hide things, we want stringers that want to be good, better their stringing skills. If you want to keep your stringing skills, tips or helpful hints to yourself thats ok. No hate here, just want people to be humble and helpful. It doesnt matter if you can string a racket in 11 minutes, as long as you can help someone out that is all that matters.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fastest Smash - 421 kph
    By 2wheels04 in forum 2009 Tournaments
    Replies: 4
    : 12-13-2009, 07:29 PM
  2. Fastest way to run backwards?
    By shot3gun in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 27
    : 03-13-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    : 10-21-2006, 07:29 PM
  4. Who are the Fastest?
    By DinkAlot in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 48
    : 12-18-2005, 10:47 PM
  5. Whats the record for the fastest smash?
    By sanjay in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 6
    : 07-28-2005, 09:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •