Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by RichF, Dec 12, 2007.

1. RichF

RichF Regular Member

Hello Everyone!

Firstly I'd like like to say that I'm really pleased to have found this place everyone seems pretty helpful and there's a good mix of experience, I'm particularly impressed with how global the community is!

I started playing badminton properly when I was about 8 so I've been playing for around 22 years (yikes!). I've played for a couple of counties (junior and senior) but I've only just started playing again after 3.5 years out following an operation to correct an old injury - I'm hoping to get close to the standard I was 10 years ago...before I get too old!

At the moment I'm trying to regain some fitness and unlearn some bad (injury-induced) habits.

The racquets I'm currently using (Ashaway T9) are pretty old and to be honest have never really suited me so I'm currently hunting for something more suitable - thanks to those that have replied to my other topic already :)

See you on the boards...

Rich

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

welcome to BC forum, RICH!!
    have fun here!!!

3. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Welcome to BC, RichF :)

On your queries, you might want to read the many posts by Dinkalot and Gollum :)

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome aboard..

..BCBF, RichF (Rich)!..We're still a small community, but definitely growing day by day..Enjoy your stay and have fun surfing in this forum!;):cool:

5. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    HANG TEN! happy surfing :D may you find knowledge and friends in these threads.