Thread: Introduction...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction...

Hello Everyone!

Firstly I'd like like to say that I'm really pleased to have found this place everyone seems pretty helpful and there's a good mix of experience, I'm particularly impressed with how global the community is!

I started playing badminton properly when I was about 8 so I've been playing for around 22 years (yikes!). I've played for a couple of counties (junior and senior) but I've only just started playing again after 3.5 years out following an operation to correct an old injury - I'm hoping to get close to the standard I was 10 years ago...before I get too old!

At the moment I'm trying to regain some fitness and unlearn some bad (injury-induced) habits.

The racquets I'm currently using (Ashaway T9) are pretty old and to be honest have never really suited me so I'm currently hunting for something more suitable - thanks to those that have replied to my other topic already

See you on the boards...

Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to BC forum, RICH!!
    have fun here!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to BC, RichF

On your queries, you might want to read the many posts by Dinkalot and Gollum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome aboard..

Quote Originally Posted by RichF View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Firstly I'd like like to say that I'm really pleased to have found this place everyone seems pretty helpful and there's a good mix of experience, I'm particularly impressed with how global the community is!

I started playing badminton properly when I was about 8 so I've been playing for around 22 years (yikes!). I've played for a couple of counties (junior and senior) but I've only just started playing again after 3.5 years out following an operation to correct an old injury - I'm hoping to get close to the standard I was 10 years ago...before I get too old!

At the moment I'm trying to regain some fitness and unlearn some bad (injury-induced) habits.

The racquets I'm currently using (Ashaway T9) are pretty old and to be honest have never really suited me so I'm currently hunting for something more suitable - thanks to those that have replied to my other topic already

See you on the boards...

Rich
    ..BCBF, RichF (Rich)!..We're still a small community, but definitely growing day by day..Enjoy your stay and have fun surfing in this forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HANG TEN! happy surfing may you find knowledge and friends in these threads.