User Tag List

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Limsy....r u from chinese school?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hmm...lydia win was predictable with only one hard handle match in women single...other was not that probleming her...

tee jing yi stlye work against lydia as lydia agility was not good...when into a long rally...lydia will facing problem as she cant move faster than tee jing yi can...but well...lydia won it in 3 set...score was not that close...if jing yi lift wrongly or putting the shutter high enough...then lydia will able to smash hard and score point...congrate lydia...^^...and the women double was a anyone game...anyone can win the title...and lydia manage to beating khe wei,jing yi in double...hmm...
    Hmm........Lydia's win was predictable.There is only one match which is dragged into 3 games in women's single. The others were not a problem for her.

Tee Jing Yi's playing style works against Lydia as Lydia's agility is not that good when it comes to long rallies....Lydia will face problems as she cant move as fast as Jing Yi....but well.....Lydia won in 3 games.....the score isn't that close...if Jing Yi were to lift the shuttle high,then Lydia will have the advantage to smash and hence score points.....congrates to Lydia...^^...and the women's doubles is more unpredictable...everyone stands an equal chance of winning the title.....even Lydia stands a chance in winning khe wei and jing yi in doubles...hmm...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaMun View Post
    Limsy....r u from chinese school?
    ya...i admit my english was poor...why ask so???...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hoon tw and goh ying jin make all the way to the final and create lot of upset defeating mak hc/chan kwong beng,lok cc/lim khim wah,chang peng soon/chang hun pin...heavy weight gold...^^...

mahd shafiq was a big surprise by winner ms gold...beating vountus,lim kenn,chong li qun(he beat tcs),and a surprise finalist that beat arif(azrihanif)...i predict a arif vs tcs in final was not happen...^^...this mean malaysia have future in ms...^^...

how chiou hui and jack koh surprise me much much more...^^...beating favourite pairs to win the gold...good job...^^...

this is sukma 2006 result..thats why i feel familiar with it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top seed Wei Feng faces rocky path to the final

NATIONAL back-up shuttler Chong Wei Feng has been given top billing in the boys’ singles event.
    But he will not find the going easy based on the draw released by the organisers after the team managers’ meeting in Kemaman yesterday.
    Wei Feng of Kedah is likely to face fellow back-up shuttler Liew Daren of Kuala Lumpur in the quarter-finals.
    They both know each other’s game well and the match could go down to the wire.
    The winner will likely take on Perak’s Chan Kwong Beng, who is being groomed by Misbun Sidek.
    Second seed Mohd Arif Abdul Latif, however, can afford to smile as he has been drawn in the lower half of the draw with Chong Li Qun, Vountus Indra Mawan and Lim Fang Yang.
    Mohd Arif’s toughest challenge should come against third-fourth seed Li Qun, most likely in the semi-finals.
    In the women’s singles, top seed Julia Wong of Malacca should have no problems making it to final. Her first real test will be against Ooi Swee Wern of Kedah in the semi-finals.
    In the lower half, second seed Lydia Cheah of Kuala Lumpur and Tee Jing Yee of Penang will battle it out for a place in the final.
    The individual events will start on Thursday. Today, all the players will be in action in the team event.
    Yesterday, tournament director Mat Yusoff Mohd said two states – Sarawak and Perlis – had withdrawn from the team event.
    “Sarawak do not have enough players while Perlis have withdrawn from both the team and individual events,” said Yusoff.
    n BOYS
    Group A: Kedah, Perak, Pahang.
    Group B: Selangor, Kelantan, Johor.
    Group C: Negri Sembilan, Penang, Sabah.
    Group D: Federal Territory, Malacca, Terengganu.
    n GIRLS
    Group A: Federal Territory, Kedah, Johor, Negri Sembilan, Terengganu.
    Group B: Selangor, Penang, Perak, Malacca, Sabah.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

surprisely selangor lost to sabah with hg hui lin play 1st single(why? and lost in 3 set...) yang li lian in third single(lost straight set to ng paou leng)...hui lin and hui ern lost in three set...selangor lost 1-4...the point was taken from khe wei and sabrina chong...^^...

no more wrong information this time...^^...

sonia play as first single and win...lydia patner with stephanie shalini in 1st wd and win too...kl won terengganu 5-0...vivian hoo kah mun was in second wd...

julia won 2 point for melaka to win 3-2...she won single and 1st double with ong boon hui...tiffany was in 3 single...and she won...tee jing yi won 2 point for p.p too...but cant win melaka with one person...

kedah win n.s with 3-2

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joanne_lee View Post
    It's shocking for me to know that sonia and teo ee yi lost in the first round.....

sonia say she lost because of pressure and bad line call...is she lost to johor player???...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sonia say she lost because of pressure and bad line call...is she lost to johor player???...
    How mant bad line call can she have?10?15?I think it is more of preasure....When i asked the coach why she lost,the coach said it was because she moved quite slowly that day.Whenever suk cheng punch it deep into her forehand corner,suk cheng will wait infront for a tight net shot.I somehow think that u r tryin to defend sonia in some way....R u related to her or sumthing?
    Last edited by AmandaMun; 06-01-2008 at 03:33 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaMun View Post
    How mant bad line call can she have?10?15?I think it is more of preasure....When i asked the coach why she lost,the coach said it was because she moved quite slowly that day.Whenever suk cheng punch it deep into her forehand corner,suk cheng will wait infront for a tight net shot.I somehow think that u r tryin to defend sonia in some way....R u related to her or sumthing?

related???...hmm...u think i am her boyfriend or something like that???...i am asking who was her opponent...i didnt say that:sonia was beaten in 1st round because she lost to 41 bad calls as the opponent is from johor...did i???......1 bad call(for lin dan)can cause a flying racquet incident...no need 10/15 lar...^^...

she also think that it was her fauth...she say that(her fauth for losing the game) to me...

i am just ask...and now i know her opponent was suk cheng...thanks for ur inform...^^...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

surprisely selangor lost to sabah with hg hui lin play 1st single(why? and lost in 3 set...) yang li lian in third single(lost straight set to ng paou leng)...hui lin and hui ern lost in three set...selangor lost 1-4...the point was taken from khe wei and sabrina chong...^^...
    Not so suprising actually

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The good things about JUnior tournament is that there are lot of UNKNOWN players ready to pounce!

Great to hear so many upset!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justme86 View Post
    Not so suprising actually

why???...they have two strong doubles...and yang li lian too...hmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why???...they have two strong doubles...and yang li lian too...hmm...
    dont sabah have the no 1 seeds for the doubles ? and they have several players finishing or attending bjss.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justme86 View Post
    dont sabah have the no 1 seeds for the doubles ? and they have several players finishing or attending bjss.
    are u sure???...i didnt saw the seeding in the sukma website ler...can u provide the link???...hmmm...i only know ng paou leng and the AAA from sabah squad...and base on current pair...khe wei/sabrina should be the strongest pair i think...why sabah???...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

khe wei lost to ong boon hui in 3 set...21-19,19-21,19-21...so tight...hmm...malaysia junior have the ability to play both single and double and played good.......hmmm...it good for malaysia in team event...^^...

yang li lian been trash by julia...so pity...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ng Pou Leng is last Sukma WD silver medalistFROM sABAH
    Last edited by jug8man; 06-01-2008 at 01:05 PM.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast