User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afham07 View Post
    hey man,

i got AT900P in malaysia but the problem is the shop din give me the warranty card .. is it normal? 1 more thing is it did not comes with black small beg with armotec word on it .. they gave me an orange yonex beg .. ..
    Go back n ask for the warranty card of course!!Pic of the bag please..orange bag??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    FYI..this is what LD did..

Pay enough attention then u'll see the difference.Wonder why he did that?He didnt even wrap the whole grip,just some part where he usually hold the racket on.
    Maybe he did that to try to make it more head-heavy or something. I've been wondering for ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go back n ask for the warranty card of course!!Pic of the bag please..orange bag??
    erm .. i dont have the picture of bag because i exchanged it for pro ace 1. it is much nicer .. :P ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Maybe he did that to try to make it more head-heavy or something. I've been wondering for ages.
    True,i guess that's why he did that.It might not be comfy,but for the price he paid,his smashes r more powerful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

today i removed the original black grip and juz put on towel grip .. I feel much better now and will try it out on court tomorrow ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe..works on me kok sifu..I used a thick grip before,then switched to thinner one.Minimizing the weight below.
    ohh, if you use thick overgrip before, then yes it's work.
    But if u use thin overgrip before, remove the plastic wrap won't have any influence at all imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default is this normal?

i just bought AT900p..i found a straight scratched line that cuts across the surface of the serial number (at the cone). anyone else notices this on your racket ? what causes this defect??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Break in At900?

Hi! I just bought a new Armortech 900. I'm wondering should I string at a lower tension first, before stringing it high? Since my stringer told me to string low before stringing a racket at a high tension. I string my rackets at 28lbs. Tnx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's advised to string the racket lower for the first time,to make the shape of the frame fixed.Besides,the warranty will not be valid if u go above the reccomended tension.My suggestion,for the 1st 3 months,go around 25(if u have the 3U),then after that,u can go up to 28 or whatever u want.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

It's advised to string the racket lower for the first time,to make the shape of the frame fixed.Besides,the warranty will not be valid if u go above the reccomended tension.My suggestion,for the 1st 3 months,go around 25(if u have the 3U),then after that,u can go up to 28 or whatever u want.
    The frame of the racquet cannot be permanently fixed. Neither does it require any running in, like starting with 25lbs in the first 3 months and then going up to 28lbs later. The warranty is valid, although the manufacturer is actually trying to eliminate claims from really bad stringers. But how can you tell at what tension was the racquet strung after it has snapped? Most people would even cut the string after a stringing mishap on a brand new racquet. It is also a fact-ugly truth-that your chances of getting a warranty honoured depends on the distributor or dealer. There are some distributors, prized distributors of the manufacturer, who can claim anything under the sun. There are others whose claims have practically zero chances of being even considered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woot! Just bought a 900P 3UG5! So excited but haven't got a chance to play with it yet... I'm in the club now lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by February View Post
    Woot! Just bought a 900P 3UG5! So excited but haven't got a chance to play with it yet... I'm in the club now lol

yea, i just bought a 900-P last week (3U G5), didnt get the chance to try it out yet, im so excited

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After playing with the 900P for a while now at 25lbs, the clears, and smashes seem very powerful. But my drives and netplay still need much improvement and added effort for drives IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats ppl..now i really want to try to play with an AT 900P..never had a chance.=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have been playing with an at900p since July. and i have to say that the power of this racket is just amazing!

i already have a strong smash but when i use this racket, the shuttles become cannonballs! however, control is a bit wanting though. it's easy for the shuttle to go out because of the sheer power of the racket.

despite that, i am very happy with my at900p. however, i am curious to try out an at900t. is it practical to get an at900t as a back-up racket.

by the way, how does the at900 racket compare to the new cyber arc 7? in the philippines, they are priced evenly and i should say that they are overcharging on the arc cyber.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BackAttack View Post
    i have been playing with an at900p since July. and i have to say that the power of this racket is just amazing!

i already have a strong smash but when i use this racket, the shuttles become cannonballs! however, control is a bit wanting though. it's easy for the shuttle to go out because of the sheer power of the racket.

despite that, i am very happy with my at900p. however, i am curious to try out an at900t. is it practical to get an at900t as a back-up racket.

by the way, how does the at900 racket compare to the new cyber arc 7? in the philippines, they are priced evenly and i should say that they are overcharging on the arc cyber.
    Maybe we can coorporate..hehe..anytime i go to to ur place,or when u go to my place.LOL.
    Yup..i agree..somehow arc saber is abit overpriced.I'd prefer to have an ti10-new,or AT700.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to bring this thread up again. But why doesn't the shaft of the At-900 have UHMG? It seems weird how they only have it in the frame while the At-700 has it in both.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast