Some rackets of mine...

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by punchclear, Dec 18, 2007.

1. punchclear

punchclear Regular Member

Hi Everybody,

I was re-organizing my stuff at home the other day when my 4 yr-old son remarked that I had too many rackets which I don't use anymore. He then administered a 'little' piece on how wasteful it is that they're just lying there when they could be put to better use...:eek:

So here goes...

I have some rackets which I would like to 'clear'. They aren't new, but are still in quite good condition. :eek:

More than anything, I hope for them to be put to good use by persons who need them. In the spirit-of-giving, these rackets will not cost the recipients anything at all. I've set aside a few for those I know of who need them, but still have some left.:)

Please PM me by Sat, 22 Dec 2007 if you are in Singapore and in dire need of a racket, and I shall reply with the make/model available (they're all 'clonex').:eek::) My apologies, but shipping is not a feasible option under these circumstances.:eek:

Please, these are for those who need them and NOT for those who:
    (1) Wanna 'try' something new
    (2) Wanna 'stuff' their bags with even more rackets
    (3) See a business opportunity (like re-selling them)
    (4) Don't really need them

Allocation will be decided on by myself (with help from my son) and will NOT be on a first-come-first-serve basis, as I hope to hand them to those who need it the most.:)

Meet-ups to be arranged for on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 (preferably MRT Stations) for 'handing-over'...:):):)

Thanks for reading...

2. punchclear

punchclear Regular Member

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Just wanna post that I've managed to 'find new homes' for the 10-odd rackets that I had set out to (under the advise of my 4-yr old...).:)

I hope that they find renewed 'vigor' in the hands of new owners... and serve them well.:):p

Seeing as I'm gonna be spending much of the coming year trying to do justice to my AT700, I don't suppose I'll be 'over-buying' anytime soon.:eek::)

Thank you for reading, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    :D:D:D

#2 punchclear, Dec 24, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  3. Armor_tec_14

Armor_tec_14 Regular Member

School..Dont have one :P
    Merry Christmas to you too !