FINNEX Racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by richardf1, Dec 26, 2007.

1. richardf1

richardf1 Regular Member

Event Operation & Services
    Hey All,

Just wanted to share my experience, as I recently got a Finnex Power Ace racquet for my own personal usage and found it to be a wonderful piece of equipment. It is now my go-to racquet and first out of my bag. Suitable for both power & stroke players. Tension can go up to 30Ibs, if that is the desired preference. Also tried the Finnex Power Smash racquet from a friend, it has an excellent feel.

Question: anyone else here in BC, besides me, ever tried the Finnex brand of racquets? If yes, can you share your experiences here in this thread? And also include in the tension you are using currently, as mine is 25Ibs at the moment.

Thank you all, for reading this thread. Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,
    Richard

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    i did demo it, cant really recall its model.
    the racquet vibrates too much to my liking. maybe due to the string...:rolleyes:

3. richardf1

richardf1 Regular Member

Hi there Drifit,

Thanks for posting. Happy New Year! My first post for the year 2008 after a long holiday break.

I do not recall any vibrations on any of the FINNEX racquets when i was trying them out. Had tried a few, eg. Power Smash, Pro Vision, Nano Speed, Nano Blade, Black Limited Edition; various tension between 25Ibs to 30Ibs, all were fine. Finally settling for the Power Ace. Will be buying another one soon, probably Nano Speed.

Do you remember the model or tension of that particular racquet you were demo-ing?

Well, hope to hear from you.

Take care.

Cheers,
    Richard

4. paulting

paulting New Member

Student,badminton dealer
    i think the racquet that drifit mention is finnex nano power flex 700, it is current the highest flexibility racquet that available in finnex. you should try it out

5. richardf1

richardf1 Regular Member

Good to meet you, Paulting

Hi there Paulting,

Thanks for your posting. I haven't had the chance to the try the Finnex Nano Power Flex 700 yet. However, i have seen it at the pro shop in Damansara Jaya (Pacific) and yes, it is a highly flexible racquet.

Waiting for the chance to try it out. When i do, i will let you know.

Cheers,
    Richard

6. APCMalaysia

APCMalaysia Regular Member

Hi All,

Finally, I am able to find a thread on FINNEX racquets. Currently using one of the Max Series racket; Max Tour. Shop owner explained that the racket uses a TI10 moulding. Strung at 25pds. Plays very well with good balance. This one retails ard RM139.00. ALso have a top range Finnex, Nano Blade which is chrome. This is an excellent piece of racket with good looks and great playability. Retails ard RM339.00.
    Would love to try more Finnex models. Pls give your comments if you happened to try other models from above.

7. ericTDX

ericTDX Regular Member

Student
    Yeah i`ve tried several FINNEX rackets and its very nice indeed. The feel`s good even for the lower range rackets. The price is also very affordable and i`ve been using them for several years. They have been improving all these years comming up with new models. Good rackets and i would recommend this to everyone...=)

8. syd04

syd04 Regular Member

hi Richard, check your pm. tks

9. minworld

minworld New Member

hi,
    i min from sarawak, here also got sales this brand racket, i using power smash now. is very powerful for someone like me not player often. i see got new model caming out, if not wrong is call infinity 8000 n 9000. not yet try but said can go up to 28ibs. give comment if use before.
    thanks.

min

10. richardf1

richardf1 Regular Member

Infinity 9000

Hi Min,

I got my Infinity 9000 last week. Strung it at 24 Ibs, with BG66. Nice feel and balance. Good for offensive and defensive shots. An all-rounder racquet. Comparable to the other hi-end racquets of other manufacturers.

All i can say is i love it! My wife will be trying out the Wave Power EX later this week. Will let you know the outcome in the next post.

In the meantime, cheers!!

Richard

11. minworld

minworld New Member

Infinity 9000

Dear richardf1,

nice to hear from u again...
    how much is the price there? i still survey....
    maybe i will try infinity soon....
    tq

12. Jimmy Ng

Jimmy Ng Regular Member

Sales Manager
    i notice that Victor & Finnex may share the same racket frame or they r 100% same. any comments?

13. kazibul

kazibul Regular Member

14. Yeohkuza

Yeohkuza Regular Member

Finnex Muscle Wave 500 uses a different moulding from Nano Matrix. The Nano Matrix uses a TI 10 moulding but is a 4u (83grams) racket with high flexibility. Muscle wave uses a Muscle Power 100 moulding and is 3u (85 -87grams) with medium flex. Both rackets are good i terms of playabilty and pricing. Should check out the new range of Finnex rackets : Infinity 8000, 9000 and Wave Power ex & SP and all new Nano Extreme!!

15. Willi@m

Willi@m Regular Member

Blow Blow Water
    Finnex Badminton Pro Shop

There's a shop called 'My Sports House' in Taipan USJ (opposite Sri Paandi Restaurant) selling all Finnex rackets + badminton products. Various selection to be chosen from.

It's a half shop next to a Music Shop. Not knowing the way? Let's start from McD on the right side (Fitness Center on the left), go straight up till the T-junction and turn right 50m ahead, the shop is on the left side.

Check it out~

16. slayer22

slayer22 Regular Member

studen
    hi, i use a finnex pro carbon, performs reasonable well with smashes, head medium. at first due to tight string tensions my drop shots were reasonably high, but once i got use to the feel my drops are like 2cm over the net =p ..

great racquets =D

17. syd04

syd04 Regular Member

I've just tried my friend's Finnex Infinity 9000 (blue and white colour)....strung abt 28lbs. Felt good. Surprising that I can handle such high tension. I've always thought such high tension is only for strong-armed-guys!
    Now, I'm considering getting one.....sudah kena poison!!!

18. BadJunkie

BadJunkie Regular Member

to be honest i too am surprised!... ive got a friend who has around 5 finnex racquets.... ive tried a few of them... he has racquest ranging from 28lbs to 31lbs... these racquets are durable... and very good value for money... i personally think its a very fine racquet that performs well considering the price! just went to "My Sport House" last week... looks like they have the complete range of finnex products there... they even have their own grip... switched from kakaral to theirs as its very tacky and long lasting time! give it a trY!!!

19. Willi@m

Willi@m Regular Member

Blow Blow Water
    Infinity 9000 BlueWhite is the latest model & good to go. Strong Frame structure, Beg-to-be High Tension, Flexi-shaft with firm feeling while playing (would be surprised how flexi it can be bent, try that !)

Most of the range are Standard Length (670mm), which good for doubles. Only a limited model offers the Long Body (675mm).

At My Sport House Pro Shop, please refer to the sales person, Rick/Jennifer/Andro for more details. Their stringing (1pc 2-knots) turns out to be quite good.

20. lavender

lavender Regular Member

student
    hi william, may i know how much the infinity 9000 cost? planning to have one...kena poison also:D