Ashaway Rally 22

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Jurong, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Jurong

Jurong Regular Member

Has anyone of you tried this string, I know that Dink has a review on it,but can I get some feeback from others who have used it.
    Cheers

Jurong

2. cryptail

cryptail Regular Member

student
    Hi... yes I have played with it before. When I was a little baby badmintonplayer I always played with Rally 21 and 22...
    The 2 are almost the same for me... Good tension holding and great durability but not much power and the feeling could be better...

It isn't a bad string, but I think it's more for beginners, because it's cheap and it is very durable.. Althought if your a more experienced player I wouldn't buy it because the feeling isn't that great and you don't have lots of power with it.

Cryptail

3. Jurong

Jurong Regular Member

Hi Cryptail,
    Thanks for the info about the Strings, will be looking for another option to try on my new racquets.

Cheers
    jurong

4. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    I am gathering that you are a great player now. Imagine being able to be able to judge the characteristics of the string at such a young age!:eek::eek:

5. cryptail

cryptail Regular Member

student

hehe :) no, i'll explain... I'm now only 16 years old :mad: but I do play lot's of tournaments, competition... And I'm playing for 8 years... The first 5 years I played with rally 21 & 22 then went to ashaway Flex and now playing with yonex BG ... for 2 years.
    Indeed.. when you are 12 years old you can't judge a string, but now I can and in my club there are lots of children like I was a couple of years ago, and they now play with the rally 21 & 22 ... I played again with the rackets a couple of time, so that's how I know :)

Cryptail

6. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    I see, thats amazing, is ashaway strings so popular in belgium? They dont seem to be very well received in singapore

7. cryptail

cryptail Regular Member

student
    I don't know for the other parts of Belgium(maybe you know belgium are 2 pieces... people who speak dutch, and the others speak french :))
    And yes... Many beginners play with ashaway rally 21&22(or standard yonex), also many intermediate players use ashaway flex and the rest of the intermediate and the pro's, they use mostly BG ** or Micro...

Cryptail