Badminton Warehouse

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by liLkvN, Dec 28, 2007.

1. liLkvN

liLkvN New Member

A
    Could somebody please tell me if the rackets from Badminton Warehouse come prestrung? I don't see any options on the type of strings I want or the tension :confused:

2. liLkvN

liLkvN New Member

A
    Sorry for double posting, but also, is San Diego Badminton Supplies still untrustworthy? I did a few searches but most of the complaints and opinions on SDBS were from 2006, thanks for any replies! :)

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

1) Which badminton warehouse? Can you give us the website?
    2) SDSB is fine. It has been the biggest Yonex badminton dealer in US. Their service is fine if you are there. They just don't respond to email too good.
    3) Depend on your location, there are local shop sell Badminton supply same or cheaper than SDSB in CA. If you buy local, save on S/H charge. If you buy out of state, save on sale tax.

4. Surge319

Surge319 New Member

i bought a wilson 500 dynasmash from badmintonwarehouse and it was pre-strung. but it's also a cheaper racquet, i'm not sure about more expensive ones.

5. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Beside the racquets are just regular priced and it looks like it is based in IL with some free shipping. Nothing too special. If you look around and ask some member here. You might be able to get a much better deal.