Updated places to play in Toronto ( Drop-in )

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by TedFong, Dec 29, 2007.

1. TedFong

TedFong New Member

Student
    Hello BCF members !
    I'm just curious, how many of you guys are located in Toronto Ontario ! I live near the one and only Eaton Centre and was hoping to find some new people to play with ! ohoh tell me which clubs and places you play at, because i wanna find more places to play ! I usually play men's doubles and ya ! We're not expecting to compete with like state player( because we'd get smoked so bad). We're not the best nor are we the worst. Maybe we can play each other !
    thank you people in advance :D

2. frankcent

frankcent Regular Member

I just joined the Toronto Metro YMCA. It is one block north of college and yonge.

3. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

What times do you play at and how is the crowd there?
    I'm thinking about going w/ a friend there but we're both just starting and don't wanna get bashed or have to wait a long time for court rotations.

4. smorong

smorong Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Hey Guys. I am in Toronto Friday to Sunday and would love to get something going. Anyone available on these days?

5. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Only this Friday - Sunday or every Friday - Sunday?
    I'm new in Toronto myself and thinking about meeting some new people to play with... I'm not that good though... just started playing about half a year ago...

6. smorong

smorong Regular Member

IT Consultant
    In Toronto every Friday to Sunday. I am in Vancouver for the rest of the week. This schedule will continue till June 2008. I am also looking for places to play in Vancouver while i'm there. How are you liking Toronto so far? Are you loacted right downtown? I am in the west end. Oakville to be exact.

7. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

I work in downtown Toronto but live in Scarborough... and will continue to do so until end of August. I'm here on a coop term.

In Vancouver, I used to play primarily at Yumo and will go by Richmond Pro or ClearTwo on occasion. Did you try posting in the Canada West forum yet to look for a partner?