WTB Forza Kevlar - GVA

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by K-MusclePower, Dec 30, 2007.

1. K-MusclePower

K-MusclePower Regular Member

As the title says. I have a Kevlar 7-04 and i really want to get another one. Im using this one for over a year now and its just a dam good racquet. I tried looking at clear1 or clear2 recently but had no luck. They had only the Titainum or NANO ones there. Im also ok with the Kevlar 7-05 or the Kevlar N-Forze. Im also willing to trade a Forza NanoForze 40000 or a Victor powerwaves 11 for it. Hope someone is willing to give it up.

2. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    have you talked to darryal at i believe hes at clear 2 now hes the forza rep for canada and coaches at either clear 1 or 2 sorry im not fimilar with which one he coaches at. back to the point yes hes the forza rep and could help you get a racquet that you are looking for.

3. K-MusclePower

i talked to him a while back and i think he said he had one left on demo over at c1. but i dont see it there anymore. ill ask him again anyways.

4. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    thats good then, i recently ordered and got my Kevlar 7 -Forze's from him so yeah thats why i say check with him hes good for getting what forza items you need.

5. K-MusclePower

thanks for the info