User Tag List

View Poll Results: How often do you think about badminton?

Voters
674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only when I am at the Badminton court playing

    12 1.78%
  • Once a day

    54 8.01%
  • Twice a day

    46 6.82%
  • 3 to 4 times a day

    94 13.95%
  • 5 to 10 times a day

    159 23.59%
  • Every hour of the day

    194 28.78%
  • Every minute of the day

    115 17.06%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 247
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    badminton court in Singapore;)
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha i think of badminton almost every min, just cant stop thinking abt it, like will always recall how i played my game the days before i am really crazy about badminton

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Every minute of the day. I'm always watching videos or thinking about different rackets or whatever hehe.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stockton, California
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm. I would say 5-10 times a day. =]

    For some reason, after I found out about badminton, it became much more addicting than basketball or football or any other sport. Not to say I don't love other sport. Just I think about badminton so much. XD

    Great poll.

  4. #55
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up The Poll Results after the first 120 votes

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 106 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 11
    Twice a day .................................................. ... 7
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 14
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 29
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 29
    Every minute of the day ..................................... 14

    More than 80% are thinking 3 or more times a day about Badminton.
    .
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 120 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 12
    Twice a day .................................................. ... 9
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 17
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 34
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 31
    Every minute of the day ..................................... 15

    The '5 to 10 times a day' leads by 3 votes now.
    .

  5. #56
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 'Every hour of the day' just wants to stay on top

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 120 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 12
    Twice a day .................................................. ... 9
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 17
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 34
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 31
    Every minute of the day ..................................... 15

    The '5 to 10 times a day' leads by 3 votes now.
    .
    .
    Hahaha... Just 3 hours after I have compiled the last 'The Poll Results after the first 120 votes' showing that 'Every hour of the day' was beaten by 3 votes, it has now caught up again to be equal 1st position.
    .

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When Im at work I want to be training. When im at home I want to be up at badminton.

    Wed and Friday's im happy not to be at badminton.

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    China
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why there is no option for:
    once a week
    twice a week

  8. #59
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston_T View Post
    why there is no option for:
    once a week
    twice a week
    Because a person who only thinks about badminton once or twice a week wouldnt even be bothered to have a visit to BC. *I think*

  9. #60
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation The Poll Results after the first 133 votes

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 120 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 12
    Twice a day .................................................. ... 9
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 17
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 34
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 31
    Every minute of the day ..................................... 15

    The '5 to 10 times a day' leads by 3 votes now.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Hahaha... Just 3 hours after I have compiled the last 'The Poll Results after the first 120 votes' showing that 'Every hour of the day' was beaten by 3 votes, it has now caught up again to be equal 1st position.
    .
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 133 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 13
    Twice a day .................................................. ... 9
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 20
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 37
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 36
    Every minute of the day ..................................... 16

    The '5 to 10 times a day' has hit the front again, by just 1 vote.
    .

  10. #61
    Regular Member wilfredlgf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've spent more time off the badminton forums than I do in Chit-Chat compared to several years ago.

  11. #62
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 37
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 37



  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Canada
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone sleep with their badminton racket
    hahaha
    or iron their badminton apparel of socks, shirts and shorts?
    or occasionally practice strokes at home in their room?
    or wash and polish their shoes every week?

  13. #64
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation Players who swing their rackets in their rooms are sure to break something

    Quote Originally Posted by jchan04 View Post

    anyone sleep with their badminton racket
    hahaha
    or iron their badminton apparel of socks, shirts and shorts?
    or occasionally practice strokes at home in their room?
    or wash and polish their shoes every week?

    .
    Hahaha... I have been told that players who swing their rackets in their rooms are sure to break something.

    So please be careful with glass/mirror/light fittings etc......
    .

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Canada
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have a low ceiling, about 8 ft. and i have to be careful not to dent my racket or make marks on my ceiling. i have a history of scraping my ceiling. and you think its advisable to hit the shuttle against my bedroom wall? i do it to practice my reflex. =D

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How often do people think about *** in a day? Geez, this is getting close

  16. #67
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The Poll Results after the first 142 votes

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 133 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 13
    Twice a day .................................................. ... 9
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 20
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 37
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 36
    Every minute of the day ..................................... 16

    The '5 to 10 times a day' has hit the front again, by just 1 vote.
    .
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 142 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 14
    Twice a day .................................................. .. 10
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 22
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 38
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 38
    Every minute of the day .................................... 18

    '5 to 10 times a day' & 'Every hour of the day' are again in equal 1st position.
    .

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,611
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    The Poll Results after the first 142 votes:

    Only when I am at the Badminton court playing ... 2
    Once a day .................................................. ... 14
    Twice a day .................................................. .. 10
    3 to 4 times a day ............................................. 22
    5 to 10 times a day ........................................... 38
    Every hour of the day ........................................ 38
    Every minute of the day .................................... 18

    '5 to 10 times a day' & 'Every hour of the day' are again in equal 1st position.
    .
    Come on folks, we need to upgrade from 5 to 10 times a day to every hour!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •