Yo's Sports

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Phil, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Phil

Phil Guest

Does any one know if Yo's Sports has any ISO 500 SX,SS, or SR's left? And if so, how much they are?

2. jon

jon Guest

zippo~
    i want another.. but the last time they had one SS left was 4months ago!!

3. Danny Boy

Danny Boy Regular Member

Management consultant
    Give them a call and find out - 905/474-5711

4. kk

kk Guest

they have a Iso 500 there, but I think they won't open on X'max

5. Phil

Phil Guest

Well, I went there on Boxing Day, and there must have been over twenty ISO 500s! (only SS and SR) I bought an SS for $115 CDN, and had it strung with BG-70 at 20 lbs. (Hey, I don't know anything about strings, so don't criticize my choice of strings!)

It should be much better than my ISO 60 Light. =)

6. Yo phil.. how much they reduce the prices on boxing day?

7. Phil

Phil Guest

The prices weren't reduced on Boxing Day at Yo's. Everything was the same price. However, I know that Lee's is open today (Dec. 27th), and their racquets are 10% off with no tax.

8. Wilson

Wilson Guest

But Yo's sells his rackets with no tax and usually cheaper then Lee's and you dont have to pay for strings!

9. Phil

Phil Guest

Actually, there is tax, at least on my racket. The ISO 500 was listed on the rack for $115 CDN, and it came to $132.25 total. 115*0.15(sales tax)=17.25. 115+17.25 = 132.25.
    Therefore, there is tax at Yo's.
    However, the strings are free, along with the stringing job when you buy a racket.

At Lee's, the rackets are tax included, but you must pay for the cost of strings. However, I believe that the stringing job is free at Lee's also when you purchase a racket.

So there isn't really that much difference b/n the stores.

Yo's: $115 (ISO 500) + $17.25 (sales tax) + $0 (free strings) = $132.25
    Lee's: $120 (ISO 500 tax included) + $15 (BG-70 strings) = $135

Both have free stringing. I got BG-70 strings when I bought my racket, since my club plays with nylon. (grrrrrrr......)

Phil

10. Wilson

Wilson Guest

Really when i got my T-10 from Yo's it only cost me 200$ no tax while at lee's it cost 225$ (when it first came out keep that in mind) at Yo's it came with free strings and at lee's would've cost me an extra 15 dollars.

11. Danny Boy

Danny Boy Regular Member

Management consultant
    Before X'mas, I was shopping for a Ti SP racket from the two stores. I finally bought from Yo's. I found Yo's more friendly and he waived taxes (you have pay cash).

12. MJ

MJ Guest

Could someone please email me the location of this store .. and phone number if possible.. thanks !!