User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy View Post
    Mind u that KKK hv only participated with TBH just 1 time.
    All yr post actually repeating the same thing. U should just summaries all that to one:
    All msian player sucks! I hate that they cant bring glory for me and i condemn them for that! I hate bring a Malaysian!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy View Post
    Mind u that KKK hv only participated with TBH just 1 time.
    All yr post actually repeating the same thing. U should just summaries all that to one:
    All msian player sucks! I hate that they cant bring glory for me and i condemn them for that! I hate bring a Malaysian!
    Dear sir,

Please read carefully again my question.

"How many times have KKK participated in the WC?"

When and where did I say all Malaysian players are bad as per your "all msian player sucks!" rant?

"I hate bring a Malaysian"? How is that, sir?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    My dear,

You are all over the place. Not very consistent. That's cos you didnt read earlier posts carefully, some I repeat 2X. font colour prob, difficult to read, me know, me know.

One minute you say "Msia players buckle under pressure part is about badminton players. That is of course assuming they already fullfill the other criterias : i.e. have the skills, work hard (X5), etc, etc. That also goes for other sports" and then you back tracked with "when I talk about pressure, mostly I'm thinking of TBH - it's very, very obvious it effects TBH, he has said so numerous times. + can see it in his face when he plays"

Sure, I'm thinking of TBH, but it also effects other players, which has already been covered in numerous other threads, in which many of us BCers already discuss (including myslef & yourself)- I tak kuasa to type so long.
    LCW also buckle, CTF/LWW buckle, Zakry/Fariuz also buckle, who else? Tan Bin Shen/Ong Soon Hock, Gan/Lin (Pang commented on them being nervous), etc.

BUT since this is about KKK/TBH, I try to stick to topic (remember the mods already warned we all getting off topic, so trying very hard to keep to KKK/TBH here), between KKK/TBH - TBH is more prone to caving under pressure, at least at this point in his career.

And you further shoot yourself in the leg by saying this "since Hafiz's not delivering, no point wasting time complaining abt him since he's under private club - unless you know Nusa Mahsuri's management & complain to them directly. I also listed KLRC players, they also less pressure, but they also not making waves, but KLRC still send them"

Your arguement was since Hafiz no pressure, since supposed to be less pressure, better performing . You did say & repeated many times over the course of these couple months - why Hafiz not delivering, after so long.
    Read 2 paragraphs below.

What happened to your argument; "too much pressure begets burden, too much burden ->failure. Failure -> lost of confidence -> more failure, becomes self fulfilling prophecy. There goes the vicious cycle".

That happens to be true. Too much is the key word.

One minute you say Malaysian players buckle under pressure then you back tracked and admitted you are refering to TBH only. You dont take one TBH's case and make the assumption. When Hafiz is pointed out to you, you brushed it away as a waste of time. What happened to your point that pressure caused Msian players to meltdown??

See also above paragraph. It's not an assumption, think for yourself, pressure issue(since this is about KKK/TBH) -why Rexy mention in 2 separate interviews with 2 different newspapers ( since you did say Rexy has high expectation & you seem to have respect for Rexy's capabilities).
    The point Rexy & the players put forth = pressure caused them to buckle during WC.

Hafiz - And also because I also pointed it out in earlier post of this thread, you dont accept my point that "how you know Hafiz not under pressure, maybe too much attention after AE 2003, also pressure." And I gave examples that I remember-> cycling team. You didnt see it.

Since you will stick to your opinion anyway, no point to re-post. Same with a few other points I posted, maybe the colour difficult to read.

Yup, I think talking about Hafiz's under-performance is wasting time - read 1st few posts of this thread - you think Hafiz has no pressure, I think there's pressure(for non-performing - "you must do well this time, you must do well this time "). We'll go round & round till Hafiz retire. Sure, he's not dropped from the team, not necesssary no pressure, only he & Misbun will know the real deal. Waste our energy only type, type.

And yes, yes, I also know you have a dislike towards Hafiz, compared to other players.

Let me remind you that Fu/Cai won that WC and has 8 Grand Prix titles.
    Fu/Cai have been together since 2002. 2002-2007 = 5 years
    They won WC 2006, WC 2003 was SemiF, WC 2005 was round of 16.
    Their 1st major title according BWF website was Swiss Open 2004, after 2 years partnership.
    We shall see again what KKK/TBH can achieve in future after 5 years partnership, dont be so quick to say 'flash in the pan'.

The topic was on OG & pressure, OG 2004 they were in QF, their 1st OG, they said in OG they were still young, lack maturity (Fu = 20, Cai Yun =24), that's why lost in QF to JE/ML. This is what they themselves said in public, whether it was prob with skills, not top form, they & their coach know better.

And what has cash rewards gotta do with results?? Look at Denmark, they won that Olympic gold.
    You take a dislike too to KKK's accesories (to put it mildly) and then say "As long as they perform, dont care what they wear". Then why critize the accesories in relation to performance. Read what you wrote on Kido/Setiawan being all business like on court, no rings, or accessories here and there, like it's related to their winning HK Open.
    And mind you, although I'm a gal, i'm dont accessorize at all.
    Fyi, some Chinese wear those stuff for feng shui or good luck, esp jade .

Molly codle culture - you seem to think our players are pampered - far from it, far from it. It's "Badminton is our hope, must win gold or else, must get gold or else". With current Sports Minister, the 'or else' does happen.

I agree with Xball that if Fu/Cai were Msians they would have been clobbered for not winning any major titles after 2 years partnership 2002-2004. Were they "molly codled" then? Currently Fu/Cai also lose some matches, if Msian, sure, kena teruk teruk.

Another example : Kido/Setiawan - already covered in other threads. If they are Msians, 1st half of 2007, when they keep losing, sure also clobbered (which never fails to happen when it's Msians, not neccessary by you but by others ).

Anyway, I think my looonggg posts have made your eyes hurt & make you pening, he, he, he. We end all this here, this eagle gotta fly somewhere.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-09-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude,

Hold on to your horses, dont jump the gun. Please read my question again (pssst , to make it really easy for you I have highlighted the obvious)

"How many times have KKK participated in the WC?"

Not this year, dude. It was last year. Its 2008 now.

And yes they might win the next WC just like they might win the Olympic gold etc. But 'might' is a very big IF.

Have a nice day.
    i can't believe i am going into this quick sand but you are really incomprehensible sometimes. yes, let's see your question again.....

They won the WC in their 3rd attempt. Is that numerous to you??
    How many times have KKK particpated in the WC?
    now, lets see the context it is put in. you started by commenting that fu/cai won the WC in their third attempt and follow that with the question of how many times KKK have participated. now explain to me what it means in that context. the way i see it, you are comparing the times fu/cai entered the WC and the times KKK entered the WC before winning it. and my answer to that question cum comparison is that you cannot compare the two because we cannot judge KKK performance on his own rather he must be judge when he is playing with a partner, in this case, TBH. this is because on his own KKK is not a men's double team. he is just one player. when he was playing with a different partner he performs with that partner. so, different partners different performance. some men's double gel very well and compliment each other well, others not so much. so we should have to wait and see whether KKK/TBH can win the WC within three times of participation to see if they can compare to fu/cai. isn't that a fairer comparison rather than just targeting KKK and judging the partnership of KKK/TBH by only one player? or if you meant the question in any other way, please do explain the context of it to me and the rest of BC members because i think they understood that question like i did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    i can't believe i am going into this quick sand but you are really incomprehensible sometimes. yes, let's see your question again.....

now, lets see the context it is put in. you started by commenting that fu/cai won the WC in their third attempt and follow that with the question of how many times KKK have participated......
    Dont worry, Azabaz, I understood the question same way you did. Sometimes Pemuda's selective in his interpretation - and Pemuda dont get angry, you did that to me too.
    I had free time these couple of days, so I entertain him a bit.

Anyway, interesting year ahead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They won the WC in their 3rd attempt. Is that numerous to you??
    How many times have KKK particpated in the WC?
    As far as I know, 2005 was the first year that Koo Kien Keat participated in a WC. His partnership with Chan Chong Ming won a bronze as they reached the Semi-Final. In 2006, Chan Chong Ming's father passed away, so, it was unlucky for Koo/Chan. 2007 was his third time, but first time with a different partner (Tan Boon Heong). They reached the Quarter-Final.

For Tan Boon Heong, last year's WC represented his first attempt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    You take a dislike too to KKK's accesories (to put it mildly) and then say "As long as they perform, dont care what they wear". Then why critize the accesories in relation to performance. Read what you wrote on Kido/Setiawan being all business like on court, no rings, or accessories here and there, like it's related to their winning HK Open.
    And mind you, although I'm a gal, i'm dont accessorize at all.
    Fyi, some Chinese wear those stuff for feng shui or good luck, esp jade .

Molly codle culture - you seem to think our players are pampered - far from it, far from it. It's "Badminton is our hope, must win gold or else, must get gold or else". With current Sports Minister, the 'or else' does happen.

I agree with Xball that if Fu/Cai were Msians they would have been clobbered for not winning any major titles after 2 years partnership 2002-2004. Were they "molly codled" then? Currently Fu/Cai also lose some matches, if Msian, sure, kena teruk teruk.

Another example : Kido/Setiawan - already covered in other threads. If they are Msians, 1st half of 2007, when they keep losing, sure also clobbered (which never fails to happen when it's Msians, not neccessary by you but by others ).

Anyway, I think my looonggg posts have made your eyes hurt & make you pening, he, he, he. We end all this here, this eagle gotta fly somewhere.
    When did I say "As long as they perform, dont care what they wear"??
    And please stick to this thread, dont go all over the place.

Yes, this eagle better fly away cos' it is looking more like a crow actually.

Have a nice day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post

now, lets see the context it is put in. you started by commenting that fu/cai won the WC in their third attempt and follow that with the question of how many times KKK have participated. now explain to me what it means in that context. the way i see it, you are comparing the times fu/cai entered the WC and the times KKK entered the WC before winning it. and my answer to that question cum comparison is that you cannot compare the two because we cannot judge KKK performance on his own rather he must be judge when he is playing with a partner, in this case, TBH. this is because on his own KKK is not a men's double team. he is just one player. when he was playing with a different partner he performs with that partner. so, different partners different performance. some men's double gel very well and compliment each other well, others not so much. so we should have to wait and see whether KKK/TBH can win the WC within three times of participation to see if they can compare to fu/cai. isn't that a fairer comparison rather than just targeting KKK and judging the partnership of KKK/TBH by only one player? or if you meant the question in any other way, please do explain the context of it to me and the rest of BC members because i think they understood that question like i did.
    Quicksand?? Incomprehensible?? From someone who cant even get the year right, I find it comical to say the least.

Dude, suggest you see my question in total, nip picking bits and pieces wont do it. Your "you started by commenting that fu/cai won the WC in their third attempt and follow that with the question of how many times KKK have participated" is incorrect. Please refer to posting #56 where eaglehelang said "The pressure issue wise - earlier post I already gave example on Fu/Cai in 2004 OG. They flopped in their 1st OG 2004". I then responded by reminding her the titles Fu/Cai have won. zqloy then followed in post # 58, "Fu/CAi only won the WC after numerous attempt". I responded stating that Fu/Cai won the WC in their 3rd attempt and I asked him whether that was considered as "numerous attempts"? As a follow on question, I asked him how times has KKK participated in the WC?? Here, a straight forward answer will do but then you came along on that high horse of yours with your quicksand and incomprehensible rants.

I have said this before but will repeat it again. Time will be the judge. We will see in Beijing. It is as simple as that just like my simple question pertaining to the number of times KKK took part in the WC.

Quicksand?? Lets not make a mountain out of an anthill.

Have a nice day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When did I say "As long as they perform, dont care what they wear"??
    And please stick to this thread, dont go all over the place.

Yes, this eagle better fly away cos' it is looking more like a crow actually.

Have a nice day.
    Me is back. Crow? ahhh, black colour, my favourite colour.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...218#post759218 is the most recent one I remember.

Sori, most recent not on clothing....but that was on being "You want to be glamour, no problem. But ensure the results are delivered as well la. Win the major titles like WC or OG."
    This was after you commented Kido/Setiawan "Other than the technical abilities, I also noticed no bracelets, chains nor fancy hairstyle."

Similar comment in HK Open thread on Kido/Setiawan win. "I like Hendrawan/Kido for their down to earth nature. No showboating, no fancy stuff etc. No colouring of the hair, chains, numerous rings and bracelets. They are all business when on the court. In short, they are professional full time badminton players, not some metrosexual wanna be. No wonder they are World Champions."
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=50316&page=2

In relation of it to KKK's hmmmm image, you already commented in other threads - the 'showboating' is the word you used oft for KKK, so.......
    + Badmania comment about your dislike of KKK's 'accessories' in this thread.

That's why I pointed out that perhaps(perhaps only) the accessories are for feng shui/good luck/ward off spirits -which some ppl do believe & wear. Hair - KKK hair now back to black/dark, whether he dyed it for fashion, or good luck, dunno-lah.

Stick to thread thingy - Most of the points/isssues here have already been discussed in other threads, so I just mention that particular point, waste energy to repeat, this also took another 5 paragraphs - just a matter whether the reader can catch it or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me is back. Crow? ahhh, black colour, my favourite colour.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...218#post759218 is the most recent one I remember.

Sori, most recent not on clothing....but that was on being "You want to be glamour, no problem. But ensure the results are delivered as well la. Win the major titles like WC or OG."
    This was after you commented Kido/Setiawan "Other than the technical abilities, I also noticed no bracelets, chains nor fancy hairstyle."

Similar comment in HK Open thread on Kido/Setiawan win. "I like Hendrawan/Kido for their down to earth nature. No showboating, no fancy stuff etc. No colouring of the hair, chains, numerous rings and bracelets. They are all business when on the court. In short, they are professional full time badminton players, not some metrosexual wanna be. No wonder they are World Champions."
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=50316&page=2

In relation of it to KKK's hmmmm image, you already commented in other threads - the 'showboating' is the word you used oft for KKK, so.......
    + Badmania comment about your dislike of KKK's 'accessories' in this thread.

That's why I pointed out that perhaps(perhaps only) the accessories are for feng shui/good luck/ward off spirits -which some ppl do believe & wear. Hair - KKK hair now back to black/dark, whether he dyed it for fashion, or good luck, dunno-lah.

Stick to thread thingy - Most of the points/isssues here have already been discussed in other threads, so I just mention that particular point, waste energy to repeat, this also took another 5 paragraphs - just a matter whether the reader can catch it or not.
    Read my statement again :

"You wanna be glamour, no problem. But ensure the results are delivered as well la. Win the major titles like WC or OG."

Ok, where are the major titles??? I mean the WC or OG??? Not Phillippines Open or Kedah Open etc. Again, no prob if one wanna be glamour but deliver la the WC or that Olympic gold, not some mickey mouse trophies.

But what is your point really?? I mean firstly you mentioned financial rewards in Msia not good enough and now you are going on about my comments about Hendrawan/Kido. For the financial part, I mentioned Denmark delivered that Olympic gold with less $$. For Kido/Hendrawan, yes they are down to earth with no chains or bracelets. And yes, they have that WC title nicely tucked away in their cabinet.

So, whats your point??? The accessories are for feng shui etc etc?? Feng shui and those magic mumbo jumbo aint gonna deliver you that WC or Olympic gold

Glad you like the colour black cos it is looking gloomy. Feng shui is gonna win us that Olympic gold in Beijing!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry cant stop laughing

Maybe BAM should get Malaysia's best bomohs and mediums to help in Beijing.
    Malaysia Boleh.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read my statement again :

"You wanna be glamour, no problem. But ensure the results are delivered as well la. Win the major titles like WC or OG."

Ok, where are the major titles??? I mean the WC or OG??? Not Phillippines Open or Kedah Open etc. Again, no prob if one wanna be glamour but deliver la the WC or that Olympic gold, not some mickey mouse trophies.

But what is your point really?? I mean firstly you mentioned financial rewards in Msia not good enough and now you are going on about my comments about Hendrawan/Kido. For the financial part, I mentioned Denmark delivered that Olympic gold with less $$. For Kido/Hendrawan, yes they are down to earth with no chains or bracelets. And yes, they have that WC title nicely tucked away in their cabinet.

So, whats your point??? The accessories are for feng shui etc etc?? Feng shui and those magic mumbo jumbo aint gonna deliver you that WC or Olympic gold

Glad you like the colour black cos it is looking gloomy. Feng shui is gonna win us that Olympic gold in Beijing!?
    Ah ha, you didnt get it.
    Already said two posts back (he, he, notice I often say this) & Badmania eloquently phrased here :
    "From my readings of Pemuda's posts so far, he is critical of Koo/Tan mainly because of Koo's image (ear-rings, show-off attitude, etc, which I stress may not reflect his true character of course). Once the tendency to be Becham-esque sets in, Pemuda thinks that they will not achieve big things."

Point is : 1) At one point you'll say being glamour ok if win major title, at another critise KKK esp on this as if it's related to performance, especially when they lose. Put it simply, you seem to include the accessories (chains, bracelets, hair colour) in the showing off image of KKK.
    And not only one time. I'm not going to search for that one.

2) that the accessories may not be for "glamour" or showing off or 'metreosexual wannabe' image as you may think. Yes, yes, we laugh but some ppl believe in these things, if not the Feng shui experts wouldnt be rich.
    Of course it doesnt win gold at WC or OG.

Denmark & rewards part, less $$$ kah? Question is which year they won?-I'm still searching on the info.

Anyway, my point is same : I dont think our current althetics are sufficiently appreciated - monetary & non-monetary in comparision to other countries (I already posted that earlier) - this is talking current, not past situation.
    Dont repeat the Thomas Cup example, that already discussed extensively BCers here & other threads.

Non-monetary - I already gave Nicol David example - for all the titles she won(8 in 2007) & world best female squash player award, make Msia's name better, what thanks she got ? Must give 'penjelasan' for the 2 she lost, like she lost the whole year thru. Only demand results, complain and more complains.

Monetary - Of course, $$$ rewards dont guarantee gold or results just an indication. If not, why the other countries are prepared to give so much? Just to show their country rich?
    Always the arguement is dont give too much rewards/praise, dont give too much rewards, wait they 'lupa diri' like 1992 time- as if the current amount they give is a whole lot.

Just shows to me what the government thinks of its sportspeople, no wonder many dont allow their children to go into sports, include badminton.
    Open to individual interpretation - you may think it's good enuf, I think it's not, no point to debate.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation Where's Rexy's whip?

Folks, if you were to look back, you'd see multiple tracks - all of them yours.
    You're going in ever widening circles here

We've argued linguistics, haute couture, ornithology, statistics and whatnot
    So, is anything new on its way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah ha, you didnt get it.
    Already said two posts back (he, he, notice I often say this) & Badmania eloquently phrased here :
    "From my readings of Pemuda's posts so far, he is critical of Koo/Tan mainly because of Koo's image (ear-rings, show-off attitude, etc, which I stress may not reflect his true character of course). Once the tendency to be Becham-esque sets in, Pemuda thinks that they will not achieve big things."

You have evaded my question pertaining to my following statement "You wanna be glamour, no problem. But ensure the results are delivered as well la. Win the major titles like WC or OG." Again, I put this simple question to you again, where is that WC or Olympic gold??

Point is : 1) At one point you'll say being glamour ok if win major title, at another critise KKK esp on this as if it's related to performance, especially when they lose. Put it simply, you seem to include the accessories (chains, bracelets, hair colour) in the showing off image of KKK.
    And not only one time. I'm not going to search for that one.

Yes, KKK has the chains & those glamour stuff but has KKK won the WC/OG with TBH or with his previous partners?? Simple question again.

2) that the accessories may not be for "glamour" or showing off or 'metreosexual wannabe' image as you may think. Yes, yes, we laugh but some ppl believe in these things, if not the Feng shui experts wouldnt be rich.
    Of course it doesnt win gold at WC or OG.

So, you think em' bracelets, thick chains and fancy colourful hairdos are feng shui magical stuff??

Denmark & rewards part, less $$$ kah? Question is which year they won?-I'm still searching on the info.

Am not suprised you are unaware that Denmark actually won that Olympic gold before. Dont worry this kind of thing happens when one is sleepwalking.

Anyway, let me help you in that little search of yours. Try Paul Erik Hoyer Larsen.

Anyway, my point is same : I dont think our current althetics are sufficiently appreciated - monetary & non-monetary in comparision to other countries (I already posted that earlier) - this is talking current, not past situation.
    Dont repeat the Thomas Cup example, that already discussed extensively BCers here & other threads.

So, whats not favourable to you should not be repeated, eh?? Like it or not, the Thomas Cup 92 rewards are facts you cannot sweep away just to cater to your liking in our discussion here.

Non-monetary - I already gave Nicol David example - for all the titles she won(8 in 2007) & world best female squash player award, make Msia's name better, what thanks she got ? Must give 'penjelasan' for the 2 she lost, like she lost the whole year thru. Only demand results, complain and more complains.

Is it a crime to ask for an explanation? Isnt she funded by the Msian government? And for winning 8 titles in 2007, you mean the government cant even ask her!!??
    If thats the case, we may as well built a monument in Putrajaya for Hafiz as he won us that AE!!

Monetary - Of course, $$$ rewards dont guarantee gold or results just an indication. If not, why the other countries are prepared to give so much? Just to show their country rich?
    Always the arguement is dont give too much rewards/praise, dont give too much rewards, wait they 'lupa diri' like 1992 time- as if the current amount they give is a whole lot.

Look at Denmark, their government dont fund the game like our government. We spend big, hire the best foreign coach and dish out fantastic rewards. Do you think Paul Erik Hoeyr larsen was rewarded with prime land and made an instant millionaire after he won the Olympic gold?

And why are you talking about our government financial rewards when our badminton players are professionals?? Arent professionals supposed to earn their own?? I mean, do you think professionals like Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, Peter Gade etc depends on their government for fundings and rewards??

Just shows to me what the government thinks of its sportspeople, no wonder many dont allow their children to go into sports, include badminton.
    Open to individual interpretation - you may think it's good enuf, I think it's not, no point to debate.

Ever occur to you that parents dont encourage their children because our set up is rather flimsy?? Ever occur to you that almost all our associations are run by the wrong people?
    2008 ... signs are not looking good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And there's another warning from the mods, so...

WC or OG from KKK/TBH - coming in future, at least one of it, now only one year partnership.

Accessories - Whether it's for feng shui or not KKK know better, I dont happen to think it's purely glamour, neither do I think it factors in game play or make his image more appealing(as some young female fans think).
    I do know of successfull ppl who really believe in that - we may think it's supersitious but they claim they got rich/successful from it .

Denmark & rewards part- nahhh not sleepwalking, had some work to do.
    Yup, I know Denmark won before, the rewards part is what I wanted to check out. I asked what year(me go search later, now not free) - I said current althetics.
    And yes, Peter Gade complained before about lack of support compared to Asia countries, etc.

And I think your point is Denmark had lack & yet they won win OG gold, why Msia cannot with all the support (come to think of it, Spore also havent won).
    And yes, you think it's the mental weakness of the althetics & the lousy setup. Our past baddy players - could be wrong strategy, could be pressure, could be that Denmark player was really good in all aspects, skills, stamina, mental strength.

Other countries & rewards - Spore giving S$1 million(RM2.2 million), Indonesia 1 billion ruppiah(RM350K) for OG 2008 gold medalist.

Nicol - and also much critized for the 2 losses, like she lost thoroughout the year. Read the press reports - like world crumbling. You may think otherwise, up to you.

2008, bad sign or not, 8 more months to OG.

enuf said, the mods are watching, we supposed to talk abt Rexy cracking whip, wait get deleted some more.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-09-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy The Phrase of 2007-A Flash In The Pan

2008...supposed to be a good year ahead...but it could be better if without those unconstructive and unfair comments again.In 2007,this phrase most "impressed" me -"a flash in the pan".(has seen it many times in KKK-TBH's thread).Sounds sacarstic and demotivated huh? Yes,sacarstic but is it a fact yet?Wow...In just a short period of time,someone managed to "forsee" KKK-TBH are just "a flash in the pan"?Superb fortune teller! Hmmm...I like the saying:TIME WILL JUDGE.Beijing Olympic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    2008...supposed to be a good year ahead...but it could be better if without those unconstructive and unfair comments again.In 2007,this phrase most "impressed" me -"a flash in the pan".(has seen it many times in KKK-TBH's thread).Sounds sacarstic and demotivated huh? Yes,sacarstic but is it a fact yet?Wow...In just a short period of time,someone managed to "forsee" KKK-TBH are just "a flash in the pan"?Superb fortune teller! Hmmm...I like the saying:TIME WILL JUDGE.Beijing Olympic.
    Let time be the judge. I have said KKK/TBH are flash in the pan and will be more than happy to eat my words after Beijing. But are you willing to do likewise after your claims of "unconstructive and unfair comments"??

Beijing .... lets see then

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast