User Tag List

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 580

Thread: Play in bangi..

  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by appleMerah View Post
    i played with Nievk8701 yesterday.. so hebat ar u... hope can join u after this ar.... can learn ur skill.... hehehe
    pergh, then cannot go friendly with them la...i suspect zydoce also the same...

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Proud to be Malaysian
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahaha.. i'm just in category beginner can-play, not an advance player.. don't embarrassed me

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    Yup, I will give the info later
    next session will be as described below:

    Place: Dewan MPKj Seksyen 2, Bangi
    Date: 15/3/08 (Saturday)
    Time: 830am-1130am
    Fee: RM5/head

    Care to join us...

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Proud to be Malaysian
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe 2-3 weeks later only i'll be back to kajang.. hope can join u guys when i'm there

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zydoce View Post
    maybe 2-3 weeks later only i'll be back to kajang.. hope can join u guys when i'm there
    yup, hope youll spare some time to join us someday...

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    next session will be as described below:

    Place: Dewan MPKj Seksyen 2, Bangi
    Date: 15/3/08 (Saturday)
    Time: 830am-1130am
    Fee: RM5/head

    Care to join us...
    1'll be there for u PEGDA... hahaha

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pegda.. i suggest this week we play suke2 with my fren, ok not?? about 2-3 double je kot... but what the best time should be ek?? saturday?? sunday???

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by appleMerah View Post
    pegda.. i suggest this week we play suke2 with my fren, ok not?? about 2-3 double je kot... but what the best time should be ek?? saturday?? sunday???
    apple, this weekend we'll be playing at seksyen 2 at 0830 to 1130. I think it should be ok to gather, the more the merrier

    meanwhile, we also thinking to play this thursday morning (holiday), wan to join?

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    apple, this weekend we'll be playing at seksyen 2 at 0830 to 1130. I think it should be ok to gather, the more the merrier

    meanwhile, we also thinking to play this thursday morning (holiday), wan to join?
    aku orait jek.. no hal..anytime anywhere and anybody..when.. thursday?? what time??

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by appleMerah View Post
    aku orait jek.. no hal..anytime anywhere and anybody..when.. thursday?? what time??
    Maybe i will need your help to book at seksyen 15 for 1 hour, there only 4 players including you..

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    Maybe i will need your help to book at seksyen 15 for 1 hour, there only 4 players including you..
    when?? tomorrrow???
    orait jek.... but cannot book for 1hour la..
    min 2 hour

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by appleMerah View Post
    when?? tomorrrow???
    orait jek.... but cannot book for 1hour la..
    min 2 hour
    Ok see u tomorrow at 10am at seksyen 15

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    next session will be as described below:

    Place: Dewan MPKj Seksyen 2, Bangi
    Date: 22/3/08 (Saturday:Tomorrow)
    Time: 830am-1130am
    Fee: RM5/head

    Care to join us...

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    next session will be as described below:

    Place: Dewan MPKj Seksyen 2, Bangi
    Date: 22/3/08 (Saturday:Tomorrow)
    Time: 830am-1130am
    Fee: RM5/head

    Care to join us...
    ok... baik... i'll be there

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PEGDA.. where we want to play ar this weekend...
    but i have book court
    but at puchong batu 14...
    i also dont know ar where it is...
    but roger ar...
    free???... come join me...
    date 6,13,20 april 2008
    time 3-5pm..
    SMS/PM me

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by appleMerah View Post
    PEGDA.. where we want to play ar this weekend...
    but i have book court
    but at puchong batu 14...
    i also dont know ar where it is...
    but roger ar...
    free???... come join me...
    date 6,13,20 april 2008
    time 3-5pm..
    SMS/PM me
    my gang also working on the booking, but as always it will be on saturdays morning. I will roger you latest tommorow, how do you book court in puchong?

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BANGI
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ooo
    i got fren who work at mpsj
    he gimme the phone number for book the court at bt 14....
    want it?? but a little bit far ar...
    cost2!!!!

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody need player in Bangi?
    By armotech in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 4
    : 05-26-2013, 04:55 AM
  2. Hi, I'm from Bangi
    By MeteorX in forum Introduction
    Replies: 9
    : 03-12-2013, 11:34 PM
  3. Play In Bangi Ii
    By appleMerah in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 651
    : 02-10-2013, 10:57 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    : 07-10-2012, 02:49 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 10-25-2011, 11:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •