Badminton trainer

Discussion in 'Europe' started by deebee4, Jan 8, 2008.

1. deebee4

deebee4 Regular Member

Hi,
    I'm polish badminton player and I'm interrested in summer work as a personal badminton trainer. I want to do it abroad and simply earn some money. So if anybody of You want me to train him, write to me :) It will be great when I would be able to earn much more than in Poland :)

P.S.
    I'm 19 and have high junior achivements in my country. I'm in the top of Polish badminton ranking (in doubles - 5th, in singles - 11th).

2. exalted

exalted Regular Member

Marketing
    What kind of prices are you charging - are there any videos of your play available to watch?

I live in Massachussets, unfortunately badminton isn't big here otherwise I'd love to have you as a coach!

3. deebee4

deebee4 Regular Member

unfortunately, there are any videos of my matches.. but i'll try to make some clips from Int.Champ. next weekend :)

i'm glad that you're interrested in my offer but i don't know if there's any possiblity for me to go to Massachussetts (Green Card).. Moreover, i think that plane would cost me much more than i could earn in Your city (or maybe i'm wrong?) :)

What's more, i'd rather to train children and not professional players because I don't know how high is the level of each player. I would not be in situation that i'll not be able to learn player anything :)

#3 deebee4, Jan 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2008