User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i think his racquet and all his equipment will not be sponsored by YY..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another saga coming on.... No time to translate but the main point is Nusa Mahsuri is not willing to let Hafiz go. Intv with Jailani Sidek, President of Nusa M.

http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...094430/Article

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nusa Mahsuri juz wanna let HH stick with them...
    like stick it like a YOyo..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Nusa Mahsuri juz wanna let HH stick with them...
    like stick it like a YOyo..
    Quite sad actually ... In the news Jalani said something like " Hafiz should remember that Nusa, who made him from nothing to commonwealth and all AE champion. ... He should not play with fire ... bla bla bla .... If like that then Nusa must also take the responsibilities of HH current results.

From what I see is, while HH was being critised, booed, yoyoing, losing, financialy unstable only Misbun sometimes defended him ... while the rest just keep quiet. HH was left on his own ... and when he make a decision to leave, now he's a traitor. No wonder he is not performing ...sigh

KLRC player are now much better then the Nusa, LTS & Sairul are ranked higher then Roslin and HH.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman71 View Post
    Quite sad actually ... In the news Jalani said something like " Hafiz should remember that Nusa, who made him from nothing to commonwealth and all AE champion. ... He should not play with fire ... bla bla bla .... If like that then Nusa must also take the responsibilities of HH current results.

From what I see is, while HH was being critised, booed, yoyoing, losing, financialy unstable only Misbun sometimes defended him ... while the rest just keep quiet. HH was left on his own ... and when he make a decision to leave, now he's a traitor. No wonder he is not performing ...sigh

KLRC player are now much better then the Nusa, LTS & Sairul are ranked higher then Roslin and HH.
    Hitman, you is kind.. most of Msia fans give up on Hafiz already. I also tak kuasa want to translate articles on him. The Utusan Msia intv with Jailani was even more vocal.

The other news bit is Hafiz will be playing in Thomas Cup qualifiers, confirmed by BAM's Kenny Goh in The Star & Yap Kim Hock in BH.
    KLRC big gun has gone on CNY leave, not able to confirm whether Hafiz going over there. Hope mr Yoyo improves his game over at KLRC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it quite interesting that we don't hear any talk / demand for transfer fees when Hafiz wanna leave the stable.

why is this so?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jug8man View Post
    I find it quite interesting that we don't hear any talk / demand for transfer fees when Hafiz wanna leave the stable.

why is this so?
    Oh yes there is, in the malay press- I lazy to translate it. In the earlier news last month, Nusa Mahsuri said they wanted compensation.

Hafiz is going from one private club to another private club, although he's 'lent' to the national squad (you can read the whole story in the news pc).
    BAM players are directly under NSC/government, statements come from BAM, NSC Director, Sports Minister.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 02-03-2008 at 10:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Hitman, you is kind.. most of Msia fans give up on Hafiz already. I also tak kuasa want to translate articles on him. The Utusan Msia intv with Jailani was even more vocal.

The other news bit is Hafiz will be playing in Thomas Cup qualifiers, confirmed by BAM's Kenny Goh in The Star & Yap Kim Hock in BH.
    KLRC big gun has gone on CNY leave, not able to confirm whether Hafiz going over there. Hope mr Yoyo improves his game over at KLRC.

Actually, I also have lost hope on him and don't care anymore, until I read the news about him leaving Nusa. This guy actually brave enough to part with Nusa & Misbun. ( I thought his going to stay with Nusa forever like his brother Roslin ). He is doing something right now to revive his badminton carrier, it's better than doing nothing. Maybe start again with playing lower grade tourney, enjoying the game and competetion ...

But maybe he will just stay with Nusa . (Looking at Rexy and the 2 MD decision to quit). Another drama ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full of dramas.. i hope we will not get more drama during Thomas Cup and Olympic. Its soo shaky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, kind of a bad time for the team to fall apart. feelings of discontent will brew and maybe wreck havoc with the team unity. i hope we will get past this and i hope the players will still support each other no matter what association or clubs they play for.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And.. the drama continues with Hafiz saying "Please let me go without condition or compensation payment. I've paid my dues playing for Nusa..."
    Hafiz regards it as a son having to leave his mother in order to be independent.
    http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_New...cle/index_html

OG & Thomas Cup year, seems tension runs high, thus all the drama in Msia, in Korea... Now only Feb... cant imagine another 6 more mths bf OG, what will happen if dramas continue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i change my mind.i'll have hafiz back.hes gonna be in winning state again in future.
    regard me as inconsistent,hypocrite in words,but i dont have to lie to myself.
    in each of his games,he have my support all the way.no end.

in nusa or klrc,even if he wants to stay in abu ghairabi-i'll support him.
    is that so impoprtant for us to make a research on the facts whether hafiz is going to move to klrc or not?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman71 View Post
    This guy actually brave enough to part with Nusa & Misbun. ( I thought his going to stay with Nusa forever like his brother Roslin ). He is doing something right now to revive his badminton carrier, it's better than doing nothing.
    Definitely a good point. All the best to him.

He's gone down and stayed down. NM did bring him up but couldn't maintain his level. It's up to him to decide that if the combination of NM and his full commitment were not able to keep him at the top, what does it need?

Drastic changes need hard decisions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    in nusa or klrc,even if he wants to stay in abu ghairabi-i'll support him.
    is that so impoprtant for us to make a research on the facts whether hafiz is going to move to klrc or not?
    Not really, I'm just the 'news poster', he he. Newspaper got write, I post on the board. For easier reference in future mah......see the KO 2008 incident, want to know BWF dealt with Taufik in HK 2006 incident, difficult to research & find the info.

It may, like Jailani Sidek & his bro Roslin said, effect Hafiz's selection in team events. Now Hafiz is like 'half' national squad, gets picked, at KLRC, it's 'last resort' then only call. Notice that LTS has been left out of Thomas Cup qualifiers.

The important part would be the compensation payment, it will set a precedent for other players who intend to switch.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

from Nusa's point of view, what's the point of retaining Hafiz? he doesn't seem to be performing at all for don't know how long. the only reason i can see is that they want to keep a player with potential from joining KLBC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    from Nusa's point of view, what's the point of retaining Hafiz? he doesn't seem to be performing at all for don't know how long. the only reason i can see is that they want to keep a player with potential from joining KLBC.
    True, I'm also curious about this. Why would they want to keep HH ? Is it because Yonex paid NM, to sponsor HH ? . What a mess...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just few hours ago he appeared on Malaysian TV and announced his move to KLRC
    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast