User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    please la brother.the mode have deleted it.not me.
    i wont be hypocrite.
    maybe i shouldnt be too harsh.last time i bashed my friend,failed in my driving license.wont reapeat that mistake.sorry.
    You failed driving test because you did pay enough kopi-o money...hehehe!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crosscourt View Post
    Ahhh that was a more naive time. Fat footballers still played top flight football (Jan Molby, Thomas "The Egg" Brolin, David Ginola (in his tottenham days), Gazza, Neville Southall). Nowadays football is just a bunch of kids zooming around the pitch!

Welcome Permuda. You'll never walk alone!
    I love the way Jan Molby plays his football. He dont need to run much, just stand around the centre circle and pass the ball all over the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again...Welcome to BCBF!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello, PEMUDA!!....
    erm, have fun here!!..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ye la.forgot to say this.too busy in bashing u.

hello pemuda.welcome to bc forum.nice to know u.(not in sarcastic tone).

more posts,more opinions,more thoughts.hope u can help me to be an adult.
    bash me sometimes.disagree with me most of the time.
    i appreciate each of our arguments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha, welcome.
    you definitely provide an interesting viewpoint in your posts.
    i must admit that i do agree with a lot of your comments, but at the same time i disagree with quite a few as well.
    i guess that's just the way life is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default youngman

Belated welcome kawan. We need heroes like you to manage the BAs. I sokong u. BadAddict need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    About time I do a intro ...

Hello, I am Pemuda . I was born in Besut, Trg. I am of mixed marriage, half malay and half chinese. I left Besut when I was about 6 years old when my dad was transferred to Seremban.

I grew up football mad and was really lucky to play some organised football at school, state and national age group levels. Mom and dad was really supportive and I will never forget their support and love. My proudest moment was when I made the 2004 Tiger Cup team. Anyway I left the game after the competition, mainly due to two reasons - 1. very hard to manage college work and football , 2. dont see a career in football in Msia.

Went to Australia and did my degree. Now back as a fresh graduate working for foreign engineering firm in KL, trying to pay back my student loan . Planning to do my Masters either late 2008 or 2009 ... so lets see about that later.

I am a firm believer that Malaysia can do so much more as a sporting nation. I am also a firm believer that Malaysians need to shed their subsidy mentality and set higher goals. No reasons why Malaysia are not able to qualify for the football world cup, or win that first badminton WC/Olympic gold etc etc as long as our set up at ground level is right. I am sick to the bone of half baked politicians ruining our sports associations along with their yes men.

Ok enough of the hard stuff .... I play some social football, badminton and do some jungle trekking just to stay healthy. Other than that, I am also dating a girl from Seremban . We enjoy doing stuff like catching a midnight show and just chatting , basically simple stuff.

Done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pemuda.....belated welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the way Jan Molby plays his football. He dont need to run much, just stand around the centre circle and pass the ball all over the field.
    yeah, like a puppetmaster...pulling the strings of the game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fascinated

About time I do a intro ...

Hello, I am Pemuda . I was born in Besut, Trg. I am of mixed marriage, half malay and half chinese. I left Besut when I was about 6 years old when my dad was transferred to Seremban.

I grew up football mad and was really lucky to play some organised football at school, state and national age group levels. Mom and dad was really supportive and I will never forget their support and love. My proudest moment was when I made the 2004 Tiger Cup team. Anyway I left the game after the competition, mainly due to two reasons - 1. very hard to manage college work and football , 2. dont see a career in football in Msia.

Went to Australia and did my degree. Now back as a fresh graduate working for foreign engineering firm in KL, trying to pay back my student loan . Planning to do my Masters either late 2008 or 2009 ... so lets see about that later.

I am a firm believer that Malaysia can do so much more as a sporting nation. I am also a firm believer that Malaysians need to shed their subsidy mentality and set higher goals. No reasons why Malaysia are not able to qualify for the football world cup, or win that first badminton WC/Olympic gold etc etc as long as our set up at ground level is right. I am sick to the bone of half baked politicians ruining our sports associations along with their yes men.

Ok enough of the hard stuff .... I play some social football, badminton and do some jungle trekking just to stay healthy. Other than that, I am also dating a girl from Seremban . We enjoy doing stuff like catching a midnight show and just chatting , basically simple stuff.

Done.
    rEALLY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR VIEWS WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON HOPE 2 STAY CONNECTED THANKS 4 THE FIRM BELIEF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2