muscle power 30??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by tinkerbella122, Jan 12, 2008.

1. tinkerbella122

tinkerbella122 Regular Member

Student
    okay, so to make the long story short, i went into sportchek to get my racket restrung (big mistake)...basically, the technician broke my muscle power 30 and now they said they don't know if yonex makes them anymore so i can buy a racket of my choice for free and then just give them the receipt when i do. i was wondering if they still sell mp 30s and if not, then what racket i should buy. i've only played with mp 30 (i've also played with other rackets but only for once or twice so i didn't really take notice of it), so i can't really compare it with any other types of rackets but umm i am mostly a defensive player, mostly clears and drops, not a lot of smashes...any suggestions??

2. david07

david07 New Member

Student
    What sportchek was this? Also, did they place a price limit as to how much the racket can cost?

3. cryptail

cryptail Regular Member

student
    I didn't know it either but just checked on internet... It isn't that hard to find out :)
    Over here they only sell MP 99,45,29l,21 and 19...
    But I'm not shure about the assortiment... Well, when I look at usa site I don't see it either, so I guess it isn't made anymore, maybe you can find some stock rests...

Myself I haven't used it before, so I can't tell you a simular racket...

Cryptail

PS: I don't see MP100 at the site either, don't they make it anymore because I don't reallykeep up info about MP or NS

4. skunklover

skunklover Regular Member

student
    i am pretty sure that they do not make MP30 anymore.