User Tag List

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 357 of 648
  1. #341
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa View Post
    Donno where is he...so, have to post his photo based on my imagination...

    Don't you think, that is a GREAT photo????
    You have a vivid but somewhat warped imagination. I hope Loopy sees this and rectifies your "artist's impression" of him.

  2. #342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    If you average it out, you're creaming all of us.

    no lar... averaging doesn't mean anything here.... i will take part in the next 2 SS... should be interesting... you are at the top of the table now for overall ranking... congrats... hope all the SCG members will win in the next knockout round..

  3. #343
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Maocheng
    Posts
    744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Congrats luyi (Cat #2) on reaching the pinnacle. Cat #1 is languishing in 14th place.
    Need not congrats, all is LUCK LUCK LUCK!!! Our PAW Genius, Chen siblings are going to take part in the next 2 SS, and I'm sure Sandy will come back strongly, u, hauge, our rookies - limsy n modious.....will give me hard time then.

    Esp hauge, I'll meet him next round... Have to depend on my cat luck again...

  4. #344
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luyi80 View Post
    Need not congrats, all is LUCK LUCK LUCK!!! Our PAW Genius, Chen siblings are going to take part in the next 2 SS, and I'm sure Sandy will come back strongly, u, hauge, our rookies - limsy n modious.....will give me hard time then.

    Esp hauge, I'll meet him next round... Have to depend on my cat luck again...
    Haha, you'll need more than cat luck against Hauge. I scored over 200 points and still lost. He's hot right now. It will be another close PAW at the IO. Good luck.

  5. #345
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ycchen View Post
    no lar... averaging doesn't mean anything here.... i will take part in the next 2 SS... should be interesting... you are at the top of the table now for overall ranking... congrats... hope all the SCG members will win in the next knockout round..
    I will be a heavy underdogs against u at the coming IO PAW.
    U are seeded 4 while i am nobody
    Hopes u wont give me a 21-0

  6. #346
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet of Lords
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa View Post
    Specially for my WoW Team members.......WE ARE THE CHAMPION...at this moment...still, we know it is by luck....lets PAW more...
    Great Pics , especially the innocent Loopy

  7. #347
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Maocheng
    Posts
    744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Haha, you'll need more than cat luck against Hauge. I scored over 200 points and still lost. He's hot right now. It will be another close PAW at the IO. Good luck.
    Ya ya, hope my WOW members will back me up.

  8. #348
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    I will be a heavy underdogs against u at the coming IO PAW.
    U are seeded 4 while i am nobody
    Hopes u wont give me a 21-0
    i predict a close PAW competition against you. good luck, samuel....

  9. #349
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luyi80 View Post
    Ya ya, hope my WOW members will back me up.
    i think you will win over Hauge.... good luck!! you have been quite consistent like madbad... let's see how consistent will our Hauge be...

  10. #350
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luyi80 View Post
    Need not congrats, all is LUCK LUCK LUCK!!! Our PAW Genius, Chen siblings are going to take part in the next 2 SS, and I'm sure Sandy will come back strongly, u, hauge, our rookies - limsy n modious.....will give me hard time then.

    Esp hauge, I'll meet him next round... Have to depend on my cat luck again...
    you are very consistent in the PAW game... good luck to you in IO....
    my sister is quite busy now... i hope she will make it for the IO PAW game...

  11. #351
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Maocheng
    Posts
    744
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ycchen View Post
    i think you will win over Hauge.... good luck!! you have been quite consistent like madbad... let's see how consistent will our Hauge be...
    Hmm... Hard to say......don't forget Hauge is close to most of the Indonesian players, and he knows the players better than me, so the advantage is not on my side. Doesn't matter win or lose, is fun to against him...haha... I'll consult madbad the strategy against Hauge........

  12. #352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luyi80 View Post
    Hmm... Hard to say......don't forget Hauge is close to most of the Indonesian players, and he knows the players better than me, so the advantage is not on my side. Doesn't matter win or lose, is fun to against him...haha... I'll consult madbad the strategy against Hauge........

    haha... it is good to have madbad as consultant for IO... it will be very interesting and challenging as i also don't know much about the performance and strength of Indonesian young players... i hope there won't be too many upsets in IO....

  13. #353
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,656
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luyi80 View Post
    Hmm... Hard to say......don't forget Hauge is close to most of the Indonesian players, and he knows the players better than me, so the advantage is not on my side. Doesn't matter win or lose, is fun to against him...haha... I'll consult madbad the strategy against Hauge........
    WOW our luyi80 will be in action against the indomitable Rudy on his home ground too!

    But not to worry, make him happy a bit. Buy him 3 bottles of Tiger and you'll be on your way to victory! Good Luck Luyi!

  14. #354
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Cat City
    Posts
    2,902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    WOW our luyi80 will be in action against the indomitable Rudy on his home ground too!

    But not to worry, make him happy a bit. Buy him 3 bottles of Tiger and you'll be on your way to victory! Good Luck Luyi!
    So....we are worry, for hauge is the HOTTEST man on earth...

    Btw Uncle Loh, satisfied with our WoW 'podium' photo that I posted???

  15. #355
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,656
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa View Post
    So....we are worry, for hauge is the HOTTEST man on earth...

    Btw Uncle Loh, satisfied with our WoW 'podium' photo that I posted???
    NO, I'm not satisfied UNLESS Looooopy is in the pic too!
    I thought that man with a moustache was Dmitry until I took a closer look!

    Very thoughtful of you to post such a naughty pic. Next time make Jessica smile more.

  16. #356
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Cat City
    Posts
    2,902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    NO, I'm not satisfied UNLESS Looooopy is in the pic too!
    I thought that man with a moustache was Dmitry until I took a closer look!

    Very thoughtful of you to post such a naughty pic. Next time make Jessica smile more.
    I will try my best....

  17. #357
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow.....now the pressure is on me.....hehe

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Energy Discussion
    By wilfredlgf in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 50
    : 04-15-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. PAW-2010 (Info & Discussion)
    By Sandy in forum 2010 Tournaments
    Replies: 471
    : 01-15-2011, 09:10 PM
  3. Replies: 505
    : 01-01-2010, 10:00 PM
  4. Info For IO SS 2008
    By alonzo in forum Indonesia Open / Thailand Open 2008
    Replies: 74
    : 06-19-2008, 12:06 AM
  5. Discussion on racquets
    By Jason in forum General Forum
    Replies: 7
    : 08-02-2005, 02:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •