User Tag List

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    And BTW, my earlier post was not addressed to you.
    sorry to tell you..
    tat's his brother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    so my fellowrs paw teamate, do u all really wants to change our team name???
    as geniuskid said , we must have also the WOW factor
    any suggestion???
    i would immediately change our group name if u guys wants
    hehe
    cheers
    any name wil do 4 me..change it if u all wan, its ok 4 me..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, young man please remember this is public forum and if you put your opinion here for others to read, they can also express theirs. Nothing to do with being busybody, otherwise you might as well mind your own business and stay at home. If you want to keep it private, PM your team captain and don't put it up in the forum.

It is addressed to me, right??
    Then i wan to ask... where are ur manners??
    Humans are lazy dude... I dun wan to do extra and complicated work.. Juz as well post it in here... since its related to the ''teams'' game...
    Hey, u little old folk there... This is a friendly game... Y u wan to pull down our hopes? And act so cruel??
    the above statement are juz jokes.....
    The purpose of letting it out loud is to discuss with all CWC's member..
    Yah.. so wat if we didn get any good standings?? i juz get into the game this year... like 920808 said, this is juz an entertaiment...
    Y giv a general name like club if there's onli five spots in the team...
    Names like clan are more creative.. Its old fashion but stil better than club (in my opinion).. World champ?? Its juz a joke man, dont take it so serious..
    Dont be angry... mayb u should giv ur opinion in a more polite way to make others hv a misunderstanding...
    btw, i'm at home...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusKid View Post
    It is addressed to me, right??
    Then i wan to ask... where are ur manners??
    Humans are lazy dude... I dun wan to do extra and complicated work.. Juz as well post it in here... since its related to the ''teams'' game...
    Hey, u little old folk there... This is a friendly game... Y u wan to pull down our hopes? And act so cruel??
    the above statement are juz jokes.....
    The purpose of letting it out loud is to discuss with all CWC's member..
    Yah.. so wat if we didn get any good standings?? i juz get into the game this year... like 920808 said, this is juz an entertaiment...
    Y giv a general name like club if there's onli five spots in the team...
    Names like clan are more creative.. Its old fashion but stil better than club (in my opinion).. World champ?? Its juz a joke man, dont take it so serious..
    Dont be angry... mayb u should giv ur opinion in a more polite way to make others hv a misunderstanding...
    btw, i'm at home...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 920808
    it is up 2 us whether 2 change the name or not..didnt ask for ur opinion..we didnt led in any PAWs be4 tats true,but so wat?i treat tis game as an entertainment 4 me,n i wil try my best..perhalps u should not be too bz body bout other teams n mind ur own business..

Hey, young man please remember this is public forum and if you put your opinion here for others to read, they can also express theirs. Nothing to do with being busybody, otherwise you might as well mind your own business and stay at home. If you want to keep it private, PM your team captain and don't put it up in the forum.

Unquote

Now there seems to be a bit of misunderstanding here.

When I addressed my earlier post to you, your brother (920808) it seems, answered on your behalf and used ill-mannered language as highlighted above.

I replied to him giving a dose of his own medicine. And now you came out to tell me I was the culprit?

My initial post on this matter was nothing of the sort that you implied. It was 920808 who misunderstood the gist of it and turned it into something as being impolite.

I gave my comments as I know the history of Chong Wei Club right from the beginning and I was involved with that name when George proposed it.

It is okay if it is just misunderstanding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And to add to the reason why I think George has perhaps chosen the right name is that Lee Chong Wei is about to bring glory to Malaysia if he gets his
    act right on time.

Lee Chong Wei has the perfect ingredients to become the next Olympic Champion!

Have patience (just a month away) and belief in LCW!
    And this is no joke!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a new member in PAW GAME...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cool down man....~~

Originally Posted by Loh
    Now there seems to be a bit of misunderstanding here.

When I addressed my earlier post to you, your brother (920808) it seems, answered on your behalf and used ill-mannered language as highlighted above.

I replied to him giving a dose of his own medicine. And now you came out to tell me I was the culprit?

My initial post on this matter was nothing of the sort that you implied. It was 920808 who misunderstood the gist of it and turned it into something as being impolite.

I gave my comments as I know the history of Chong Wei Club right from the beginning and I was involved with that name when George proposed it.

It is okay if it is just misunderstanding.
    Hey... i dun wan to cause havoc here, man...
    But if u hadn't start boasting around saying that we r noobs quote:''as far as i know, ur team has not led in any PAWs?'', he couldn hav acted that way.... He's juz trying to protect the team.. Nvm... if u think otherwise..., we aren't pro, juz 2 of us CWC's got titles in this game..

One thing, i thought u were someone respectable in this game, man... Same as my bro... If i were him, i would also do the same when u said those ''words''...

FYI, Chong Wei already proved he hav a very very high chance in winning the Olympics by beating Simon in the Singapore SS open with a margin of 15-0.. He's a champion to us...
    Last edited by GeniusKid; 07-06-2008 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Grammar Mistake

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Attention

The Original PAW's rule is the players aren't allowed to post the PAWs under different account. But in PAW badminton I tolerate a few PAWs were posted by different people.
    I knew it will made complicate to the game, so I need confirmation earlier and the reason why can't online.

From now, I recceive PAWed by different account with reason which have relation to BWF tournament only like as, player, official, volounteer, reporter, guide etc. And don't forget to give confirmation before it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like I'm not the only one who is "unhappy" with the annoying old man here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y? u got problem vf the old man too?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    For Attention

The Original PAW's rule is the players aren't allowed to post the PAWs under different account. But in PAW badminton I tolerate a few PAWs were posted by different people.
    I knew it will made complicate to the game, so I need confirmation earlier and the reason why can't online.

From now, I recceive PAWed by different account with reason which have relation to BWF tournament only like as, player, official, volounteer, reporter, guide etc. And don't forget to give confirmation before it.
    so that means we can call other ppl to post our paw for us if we are busy??
    but why are u not updating the paw thailand open gp as i `ve posted in that thread..1 of my friend had posted for me.
    Last edited by george@chongwei; 07-09-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but why are u not updating the paw thailand open gp as i `ve posted in that thread..1 of my friend had posted for me.
    Unless u r the real Chong Wei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have answered it in PAW Thailand thread

alternates way when busy or can't acces the board are

1. send to my email
    explain your account in BC then write your PAWs
    (allowed sent by your friend also post in old format because you didn't read the odds)

2. Give your password in BC to your friend (not recommended) and change it after get back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    2. Give your password in BC to your friend (not recommended) and change it after get back.
    woah, kwun won't like that ... hahaha .... this is the age of data protection!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    Looks like I'm not the only one who is "unhappy" with the annoying old man here...
    Go and shut your BIG MOUTH before you become an irritating NOT SO YOUNG PUNK yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go and shut your BIG MOUTH before you become an irritating NOT SO YOUNG PUNK yourself.
    Oh... trying to be rude again... I see...
    All evidence shows that its not neither mine nor robin7's problem...
    i thought u are the one who said that this is a public forum which everyone can state their own opinion..
    Btw, he didn state which annoying old man it is.. Do u admit that the above statement refers to u?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm...stubborn old man..

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast