WT exchange

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Yogi, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I have used my spareIso Ti SP SS for less than 3Hrs of play! It also means sitting out time! It is a TH edition! I bought it in India!

I am looking at someone who would be willing to exchange it for a SX?

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

or..

Or if anybody is interested then i am willing to sell it as well! This includes shipping to US and Canada!

3. Tammy

Tammy Regular Member

Re: I'm interested in buying but ...

... would you please give more information: grip size, string type, string tension, price. What does TH mean? I live in Canada. Please email me. Thanks!

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Shall email u soon! I have to check with myf riend whetehr he can tale it to NY and then ship it from there? Shall get back to U!

The racket is unstrung! I cut the strings as i am not playing! It is bad for the racket to be strung and Kept without playing! I can give u a Bg 65 Though! there is no other string available here! I have never strung thsi racket more than 21Lbs as it was my firststringing!

5. Tammy

Tammy Regular Member

yogi, I have not heard from you. Let me know how much you'd want for your racquet. You could email me. Thanks!

6. ???

??? Guest

WHAT KIND OF MEDICINE ARE YOU SELLING???

Hi Yogesh,

You bought your Iso Ti SP SS from Scooby in Singapore in July 2001 right? I believed that you paid about $110 Singapore Dollars for it.

http://www.badmintonforum.com/forums/read.php?f=6&i=266&t=266

Maybe I am mistaken. You may bought it in India but then again, Yonex "TH" rackets are not sold in India.

???

7. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

The clean One!

Brother,

If u are ignorant abt how the Indian Market works then dont exhibit it! The whole world knows that I bought one from scooby for 110Sg and I have even went abt and said I bought it!

First and foremost i can even get u a Mp 100 with HK serial number here! If u want a lesson in The way the Indian market works then Pls ask me!

I am not bent on cheating anyone for a very small sum! B4 u point fingers at someone u might as well learn to ask plp straight in the face to get a answer!

U need not hide behind a diff name and ask me! neither am i hostile nor am i bent on cheating!

Teh racket spks for itself on the condition and usage!

I hope i haev cleared ur doubts beyond doubt!

8. joseph

joseph Guest

ti sp ss

hey yogi! i'm interested in your ti sp ss, if you still have it. i live in toronto. can you tell me more about it?

9. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Re: ti sp ss

mail me at yognag@hotmail.com. U can ask me whatever u want!