User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i think ina men double coach was good enough lar...no need rexy...
    Correct.

Rexy is god in mas, not in ina.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Correct.

yeeehaaa!!! hahahahaha

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Correct.

haha...dato 'correct' sounds like VK in the video...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TKH in England = Rexy in Malaysia in terms of recognition and satisfaction...

If I were them, I would definitely not going back to own countries...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim Her should fit into the Malaysian Team setup. I would hire him to complement Rexy, if I were BAM --who says he cannot work with Rexy. Rexy has his plates full for a long time. It would be nice to have two top coaches coaching different pairs. I may not be surprised if BAM is already contacting him and negotiating with him.

And I think Kim Her could be serious as all Malaysians do miss home when they are away. Kim Her must be missing his family, relatives and friends. I know he would be missing his roti telur, teh susu halia, wantan mee, rojak, mamak nasi kandar, prawn noodle soup, chilli crabs, mee rebus, SATAY, and so on (no price, if you have guessed those are my favourites ).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    And I think Kim Her could be serious as all Malaysians do miss home when they are away. Kim Her must be missing his family, relatives and friends. I know he would be missing his roti telur, teh susu halia, wantan mee, rojak, mamak nasi kandar, prawn noodle soup, chilli crabs, mee rebus, SATAY, and so on (no price, if you have guessed those are my favourites ).

but the price are just raised...^^......haha...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tan kim her will not return to MAS becoz england is offeirng thousand of pounds per month..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    tan kim her will not return to MAS becoz england is offeirng thousand of pounds per month..
    but my brother say things very expensive if used ours ringgit...if u buy some vegetable for 1 pound...it cost u rm6.6++...my bro say better farming at here...then export to there......then malaysia farmer will be very rich...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Kim Her should fit into the Malaysian Team setup. I would hire him to complement Rexy, if I were BAM --who says he cannot work with Rexy. Rexy has his plates full for a long time. It would be nice to have two top coaches coaching different pairs. I may not be surprised if BAM is already contacting him and negotiating with him.

Looking at 2006 news articles, interesting that TKH expressed interest to come back : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=33030

Since I posted the original news in this thread, I should clarify - > before Tan Kim Her went to England, accoding to press statements the negotiations with BAM fell thru cos :
    1) Rexy was said to be happy with his assistants & not keen to accomodate TKH. TKH wanted equal footing, how to have 2 chief MD coach ?.
    2) NSC/BAM side of the story : TKH wanted to train the senior/national squad. BAM/NSC offered TKH as chief coach of BJSS i.e. development section. TKH wouldnt accept that. Since then, BAM has hired a CHina coach as chief for BJSS juniors.
    3) TKH side of the story : He wanted to be on national squad. Wait, wait, no concrete answer from NSC, he accepted the offer from England.

Of course, that was before Cheah Soon Kit left for KLRC & the XD section took off the ground.

Back to present in 2008, in one of the malay press, during TC Finals, TKH said
    he's happy with BA England but would serve Msia one day if he's needed. 2nd time he said that. That of course could be diplomatic answer, TKH doesnt want to sever all ties, just in case.

Anyway, there can be a host of reasons why stay, why leave. Rexy(though he's foreign coach) was happy in England, but his wife prefered Msia & Rexy wanted to be nearer to elderly mother, so Rexy came - though England is reported to pay better than Msia with less pressure. Rexy wouldnt go back to PBSI, Msia & Spore the nearest (must not forget uncle Loh's base).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

now
    the answer is out
    tan kim her will come back to malaysia to coach
    read this(its in malay newspaper)
    http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...cle/index_html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome back tan kim her!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

National Sports Council (NSC) decision not to bear the monthly payment to Tan Kim Her will implement the tugasannya as national coach, this February as he was not appointed with MSN and Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM).

As described BAM does not require any additional coaches during this, the director, Datuk Zolkples Embong, confirmed that MSN does not know or referred to the appointment of Kim Her.

"As i know, Kim Her name was never raised in the joint working committee meeting (JKK) between MSN-BAM which I chaired," said Zolkples, yesterday. "I do not know if it is not raised when I chaired the meeting.

"For every appointment coach it should be brought to the knowledge and consent to JKK case they meet the requirements of the program and both parties, approval will be given and MSN bear the expenses involved coaches.

"But, according to my knowledge Kim Her name was never brought to the knowledge JKK. This means that BAM may have specific planning for coaches that have nothing to do with MSN and they have to bear all expenses for him.

"Regardless, I think badminton already have too many coaches and do not need to add more manpower," said Zolkples.

Yesterday, Daily News revealed that Kim Her - who is now with England - will launch legal duties as national team coach, this mid-February.

Her appointment of Kim, who just decided one, labeled 'shock' as it is not in the Technical Committee meeting minutes and BAM Coaching, recently, and MSN are not known.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    google translated from http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...cle/index_html
    ================================================== =======

wonder how they settle this problem?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Coach Kim Her will return to join BAM

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...656&sec=sports

even u hired all the good coach but still have a hand in decision of which player get send to tournament,u will never succes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Tan Kim Her will be back in Malaysia before the 2010 Chinese New Year

now
    the answer is out
    tan kim her will come back to malaysia to coach
    read this(its in malay newspaper)
    http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...cle/index_html

Yes, heard that Tan Kim Her will be back in Malaysia before the 2010 Chinese New Year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow It's best to allow the coaches to decide on whom the players are for tournaments

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...656&sec=sports

even u hired all the good coach but still have a hand in decision of which player get send to tournament,u will never succeed.

IMHO, it's best to allow the coaches to decide on whom the players are to be sent for tournaments. After all, the coaches are the ones closest to the players. Coaches know their charges better than anyone else; in terms of form, fitness, tiredness, injury, etc......

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    IMHO, it's best to allow the coaches to decide on whom the players are to be sent for tournaments. After all, the coaches are the ones closest to the players. Coaches know their charges better than anyone else; in terms of form, fitness, tiredness, injury, etc......
    well
    if thats happen in the 1st place,tan kim her wont left bam
    thanks to tan kim her,korea md is pretty strong now
    even england won 1 md ss titles

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW has been MAS #1 player since 2005 taking over from WCH and currently among the top 3 world best players. In the 4 years since, MAS has not 'discover' 'produce' anyone to take over from LCW despite all the heavy funding invested into the sport and the numerous coaches that came and gone, including the current stable of coaches with all the medals hanging from their necks. Either there is no decent youngsters for these coaches to coach into becoming a world beater or simply, the coaches ain't good. More coaches come calling, so who are these coaches going to coaching

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast