Results 154 to 170 of 8355
Thread: Groups In The East
02-27-2008, 08:50 PM #154
ok. now i get your point, everythings fully booked la! these are the only timings of CCs left for the next 2 weeks!
8th March Saturday: Kallang CC, 1 court, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
8th March Saturday: Tampines Central CC, 2 courts, 8pm to 10pm
9th March Sunday : Changi Simei CC, 1 court, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
9th March Sunday : Kallang CC, 2 courts, 4.30pm to 9.30pm
9th March Sunday : Tampines West CC, 1 court, 8pm to 10pm
11th March Tuesday: Joo Chiat CC, 1 court, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Not much options huh. The system only allows me to book for the next 14th days. So i could only check for bookings up till 13Mar, Thursday.
I'm suggesting we have a game on 14th Mar Friday.
1. Fengshan CC [$4 per hr], 7.30pm to 9.30pm
2. Changi Simei CC [$6 per hr], 7.30pm to 9.30pm
3. Tampines Changkat CC [$4 per hr], 8pm to 10pm
Anyone up for a game? If there are 4 players available i will book 1 court, if there are 6 or more players i will book 2 courts. Please sms asap if you are interested [and which venue u prefer] by midnight tonight, so i can camp at the website and book when the clock strikes 12!
sorry for the lengthy post.
02-27-2008, 09:07 PM #155
That u must check with i'll boss incharge: chrislyn i think they r looking for game on weekdays hmmm if u would like to join there's a group we are playing is call bite, we play every sun at tamp sh but now tamp sh is under rennovation so we are palying at hg sh...
02-27-2008, 09:17 PM #156
02-27-2008, 09:19 PM #157
the game is 12to3pm the group are ard 20 pple got 3 courts to 4 but is fun la cos can paly with different players n there's some laughter too
02-27-2008, 09:21 PM #158
caroline u're staying in the east i've game at marine parade cc on sat afternoon feel free to join my group is $5 per session can pm me if u wan...
02-27-2008, 09:31 PM #159
02-27-2008, 09:37 PM #160
Who are me i am i n who r u??? i paly in bite a few times
02-27-2008, 10:01 PM #161
02-27-2008, 10:02 PM #162
02-27-2008, 10:04 PM #163
haha so u're hee...
02-28-2008, 01:27 AM #164
several pple have been asking about our group... just collated some details... so here's an update...
joined us before:
Lauti n partner
tanlee n partner
aerotus70 (plus friends)
have yet to join us:
2) GENERAL DAY/TIMING PREFERENCE
playing weekly, preferences are: tues-fri, 7-10pm and sat, 11am-2pm
3) PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION
bedok, siglap, joo chiat, tampines... basically anywhere in the east...
we've been collecting $5 per person, still able to cover costs n getting by ok so far, but i'm not sure how it'll work out in the future.
5) MISC STUFF
- we're trying as far as possible to play weekly, but as u can see, we're having a little trouble securing courts, so do bear with us for now... sorry... hopefully the situation will be better in may after tampines SH's available n other courts are freed up for booking...
- currently, we'll be posting the date/time/venue of games up on this thread as and when we manage to get courts, so do check for updates n sign up for the games accordingly... sorry again for the trouble...
- many thanks to all of you who have helped n offered your help to keep this group going... without all your help/support, the group would have been closed down after just the first week... thanks also to our members for bearing with us thus far... really appreciate it! we're trying our best!
02-28-2008, 01:55 AM #165
thanks so much for all the effort to find the courts! yup, i think u can lias with terror; both of u are really efficient! U can drop him a private message n make some arrangements to coordinate bookings or anything. i'm fine with getting the shuttles n recording funds etc.
well of the available slots u've listed, i think these can be considered...
1) 8th March Saturday: Tampines Central CC, 2 courts, 8-10pm
2) either one of the two below:
- 11th March Tue: Joo Chiat CC 7.30-9.30pm
- 14th Mar Fri: Tampines Changkat CC 8-10pm, OR Fengshan CC 7.30-9.30pm
will it be too late to book if i put them up for a vote now? will post them up anyway n see the responses...
Last edited by chrislyn; 02-28-2008 at 01:59 AM.
02-28-2008, 02:29 AM #166
Hi, right now only the 8th mar n 11th mar are up for booking. so im not sure if it will be booked by others..will need to check again?
i was thinking of booking the 14th mar one tonight, cos the booking will open after midnight.. thats why im asking if anyone keen to play. if got at least 4 ppl i dun mind booking alr.
02-28-2008, 02:59 AM #167
02-28-2008, 08:32 AM #168
02-28-2008, 08:36 AM #169
ill need an indication, is 8.30pm-10.30pm an 'ok' slot to play? too late? will be searching around the bedok interchange area soon.
may try getting wkend slots in the afternoon if really cant get wkday nights
02-28-2008, 10:01 AM #170
hi, i checked for east area this week alr. cfm no courts, unless its bedok sports hall. cos i checked the CCs.
and erm. for 14th mar, fengshan is fully booked and kampong chaichee is taken up too! omg i din noe that it opens earlier than 12am! i think we need to settle and choose on a date first.
By softwares88 in forum SingaporeReplies: 6: 03-09-2014, 12:38 AM
By liolio in forum SingaporeReplies: 1: 07-22-2012, 09:17 PM
By betazone in forum SingaporeReplies: 0: 12-09-2009, 09:47 AM
By mikenghk in forum SingaporeReplies: 1: 07-11-2007, 08:46 PM
By dfk7977 in forum SingaporeReplies: 0: 04-10-2006, 09:19 PM