User Tag List

Page 9 of 519 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 509 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcls1 View Post
    Hi,
    Just like to say thank to chrislyn and terror for organizing and booking the courts, I really enjoyed the game, thanks a lot.

Hope to join your guys again soon.
    you're most welcomed glad u had a great time... had a lovely time too! yup, wana thank terror for all his time n effort running around to find courts for us... it isn't easy... thanks terror!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrislyn View Post
    you're most welcomed glad u had a great time... had a lovely time too! yup, wana thank terror for all his time n effort running around to find courts for us... it isn't easy... thanks terror!

yo Chrislyn, doing good here well done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the info everyone... sorry for the mess... we're in the midst of trying to work stuff out... guess there will be more courts in april when tampines sports hall is available... apologies again... thanks for your patience and understanding we'll try our best to keep things going...

P.S. terror has agreed to help with finding courts... thanks terror!
    Christlyn, fyi Tampines Sport Hall is only available in May.
    With only 1 court 2 hours, best to limit to players to max 8 person
    Gd luck. If i got time, I go down visit u

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there a session 8-10pm @ bedok sh tmr? the one which bcnewbie mentioned quite early on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    is there a session 8-10pm @ bedok sh tmr? the one which bcnewbie mentioned quite early on.
    sorry... no idea... just posted in his thread to ask about their badminton days... will let u know when they've replied, okae?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    Christlyn, fyi Tampines Sport Hall is only available in May.
    With only 1 court 2 hours, best to limit to players to max 8 person
    Gd luck. If i got time, I go down visit u
    thanks thanks thanks for the info!! sure! feel free to join us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry... no idea... just posted in his thread to ask about their badminton days... will let u know when they've replied, okae?
    aiyo... jialat... there were courts booked for us yest (tues) 8-10pm... but too late already... haiz... so sorry... don't know where my brain has been lately... most likely all over the place... too many things to handle...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello! can i join this group? im living in the east, my skills are high beginner i guess.

i can book courts at CCs near bedok mrt [eg. fengshan/kampong chai chee/bedok/siglap]. fine with playing at bedok or tamp sports hall too!

available on weekdays after 7 and weekends after 12.

do drop me an sms if there are any games, thanks!

caroline

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey chrislyn so went will be the next session on weekday group in the east

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may i ask when is the next session? finish exam liao, time to relax and play!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all

sorry for the lack of updates. whats happening atm is that chrislyn is quite busy, so ill be taking over organizing duties from her. but have been quite unsuccessful at getting courts, especially since im limited to those at siglap cc. ill continue to look for alternatives around the bedok interchange area. in the meantime if someone else has managed to book courts anywhere, please do post here so that others will be able to join

another problem is that ill be unable to provide shuttles and nets (have to bring own nets for some places ive asked) so unless someone else can provide them, it might be hard to get proper games up and running

will try to update this thread as often as i can. hopefully ill be able to post good news within the next few days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all

sorry for the lack of updates. whats happening atm is that chrislyn is quite busy, so ill be taking over organizing duties from her. but have been quite unsuccessful at getting courts, especially since im limited to those at siglap cc. ill continue to look for alternatives around the bedok interchange area. in the meantime if someone else has managed to book courts anywhere, please do post here so that others will be able to join

another problem is that ill be unable to provide shuttles and nets (have to bring own nets for some places ive asked) so unless someone else can provide them, it might be hard to get proper games up and running

will try to update this thread as often as i can. hopefully ill be able to post good news within the next few days
    heya... yup been pretty busy lately... sorry everyone... thanks lots terror for taking over the booking of courts, it was driving me crazy... i should still be able to get the shuttles... as for the nets, not sure how much one costs... if it isn't too ex, i might consider getting 1 or 2?? if anyone knows where i can get cheaper yet good-enough shuttles/nets do let me know thanks again n apologies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by r0lllerc0aster View Post
    hello! can i join this group? im living in the east, my skills are high beginner i guess.

i can book courts at CCs near bedok mrt [eg. fengshan/kampong chai chee/bedok/siglap]. fine with playing at bedok or tamp sports hall too!

caroline
    heya... thanks for your interest in the group! the dates, venue n courts will be posted on this thread... do check for updates. Feel free to sign yourself up for any of the games posted here (as n when we manage to secure courts... not an easy task, so do bear with us...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the trouble guys, really appreciated it. hope you guys will manage to secure the courts soon. (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by r0lllerc0aster View Post

caroline
    hi, chrislyn.. caroline here can help us and she is volunteering too .. if u can hook her up with terror... between them i am sure we will be able to secure courts we need ... i always have a net with me, so when i play, i can provide one, not of much help but...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello! haha, i dun mind trying to get courts. how does monday sound? or tuesday.. 7-10? i can try.

i can go buy shuttles too, the cost will be shared right! and i usually book the courts with net so it shouldnt be a problem.

im also looking to buy a net, any lobangs for cheap ones?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi caroline, hmmm i can check out for u for the net hey chrislyn y not make the game make on tue thurs or fri after 7...

Page 9 of 519 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 509 ... LastLast