Black knight PCS-50 XL ???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by BigSlick, Jan 15, 2008.

1. BigSlick

BigSlick New Member

Hey

i just destroyed my old BK racquet and im looking for a new one. i would say im a offensive player and i smash alot during game (mostly singles). i think that im a advanced-begginer/intermediate player, but there i have still a lot to learn. For rigidity concerns, i dont think i have what they call a very fast swing and motion over the head, its kinda relax at times. I tend to buy more of the black knight racquet but if any1 have suggestion of other brand that i can find in canada that is better than BK models for less bucks, i surely want to learn about those.

so when i was looking for some deals, i came across the new PCS-50 XL of black knight (i just love 68cm racquets) and i was wondering if it is a good racquet for me. If anyone already tested it, i would like to hear about your comments. it's listed at 125$(that's about my max budget).

Also, i saw a PC-40 (also 68cm) at 110$ (i guess its discontinued) and i would like to hear a bit on that racquet, i heard that its a sure choice.

thx

2. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    Well im not exactly a Bk user but if you could answer these questions: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8426 we could have a much wider range of rackets you could pick from =]

For black Knight, ive only teid the high end ones but ive tried teh Rapier and id sayd its pretty user friendly. Not too heavy, not too light, not to flexy nor stiff. Plus its under your budget so i guess you could consider it ;)

3. BigSlick

BigSlick New Member

ok

-like i said im a advanced-begginer / intermediate player and i play twice a week.
    -im an agressive offensive player who tend to use alot of smash
    -durability is always a concern but i treat my rackets with care. my last one broke by the only force of my swing and the whip motion going with it, i guess there was a weakness somewhere in the shaft.
    -my budget is about 90-130 $

4. jchan04

jchan04 Regular Member

try SOTX rackets. they are durable and inexpensive! which model exactly? i'm not sure. but they sure do fit your budget. btw, how do you like Black Knight? I would like to try Black Knight because it is a Canadian brand!