The best price of MP100 in Hong Kong and where

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Pat, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Pat

Pat Guest

I intend to buy 3 pieces of MP100 (no need to net it) in Hong Kong. Please tell me what should be the best price and where I could get it. Is there any difference between authorized and parallel import rackets. How can I know it ? Are they made in Japan or in different countries ?? Is there any specification on the MP100 racket as I will buy for my friends.

Is Emmy, Dragon or Rose sports goods shops in Mongkok are good enough

Many thanks, pat

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Prices do fluctuate so best thing to do is to ask for a good price when buying 3 racquets.

Emmy and Luxis sell genuine stuff. Luxis are flexible on pricing policy. A friend of mine bought 4 MP100 there after looking around MongKok as well. No offence meant to Vincent!

You could try Mister Keen in Aberdeen. A disadvantage is the location. Not accessible by train.
    Let me pre-empt by saying you need to mention Vincent Ting's name - a point well emphasized in the previous postings.

3. Pete

Pete Guest

Yes, I got a message from Vincent too. Again Mister Keen's location is too remote and inaccessible. Luxis provides very good service. Rose's price is cheap but service is crap.

4. Pat

Pat Guest

Yes, I recently bought the YY isometric racket at Rose and found their service was not good and not nice at all though the price seems to be cheap.

Where is the Luxis location and website address ??

Rgds

5. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Click on the search option and look for 'luxis'.
    Going to the store in person gives you lower prices compared to mail order.

Mention "Cheung", "Ricky" or "BadmintonCentral" to the owner (Mr Ng).

Sorry, Vincent Ting!!!!!!!!!!!!