Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Bay Badminton Center ( BBC )' started by Ben Lee, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Regular Member

Bay Badminton Center will be hosting our Grand Opening celebration date on Feb. 2, 2008 at 11:00am. I would like to invite all you BCers out there to come and join the fun and excitement for the day. We will be serving food, having prize raffles and offering a membership special for individual and couple annual memberships for 10% off from now through our Grand Opening date.
    We will be hosting several VIP guests to add to our excitement. So save the date and don't miss this exciting event:):D:D:). I would really like to meet as many BCers as possible. So please say hello when you join us. We look forward to seeing all of you.

BBC

2. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Regular Member

Upcoming Events

Hello Everyone,

I have two very exciting events to announce. First, I would like to let you all know that my good friend and three time US Olympian Kevin Han will be here on Saturday Jan. 26, 2008 to play on our challenge courts. So come check out the excitement and watch Kevin in action.
    The second event is our first annual Super Bowl Party that will take place on Sunday Feb. 3, 2008 at 3:00pm. Please join us in some snacks/finger foods and enjoy the Super Bowl game. I am looking forward to seeing you all there and meeting some new friends. Thanks.:)

[​IMG]
    Image of Kevin Han from Sports Illustrated

Ben Lee
    Bay Badminton Center

Attached Files:

#2 Ben Lee, Jan 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  3. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Regular Member

Kevin Han

Sorry folks, forgot to mention that Kevin Han will be at Bay Badminton at 4pm. Hope to see you all there.