WTB: Badminton England Technique DVD

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by zeddie, Jan 21, 2008.

1. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Hi

Does anyone have this for sale? Would reaaaaly reaaaly like a copy!!

pls pm here or reply to post

thanks

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

3. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    err.. yes i know... i was looking for a 2nd hand copy not as in a "copy" copy.. unfortunatly im not as rich as you think i am to pay 19.99 for the dvd. Pls do not jump to conclusions and think id like an illegal copy. im also a member of badminton england. i find ur post quite aggressive.

4. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    im surprisingly quite hurt by your post. in england its common to say "can i have a copy of that dvd pls" as in.. another copy of it. a copy in that sentance does NOT mean a "pirate copy".

the way u put "copy" in your reply clearly implies that im after an illegal copy. and then to actually point me to the bae web site link which i would have bought it from anyways (if no one had a 2nd hand copy they wanna sell) is just not very nice..

anyways.. if anyone does have the dvd which they want to sell pls let me know.

thanks v much.

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Hiya zeddie. No worries mate, you should've specified further (new, 2nd hand, "personal copy"). I know what a copy means in normal english but would you say no if someone offered you a personal copy through pm?
    I ".."-ed copy because you left it open to interpretation and because you reaaaaaaallllyyyy want a copy that's the quickest way to get it (bae).
    20 gbp is only a fiver for 4 months long so take a pass on Micky D and there's your copy :). G'luck and you could try the badders site as well to ask for it, think you'd have a better chance there.

6. ouijaouija

ouijaouija Regular Member

um, i'd agree with zebbie, its common language to say copy but i guess its open to misinterpretation by peopleoutside of uk!

7. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    yep.. just for the record, for the final time.. i do NOT want a copied dvd! I just want the dvd! lol.. im crazy about this sport, love it to bits and want to play my part in increasing its popularity. Getting illegal versions of their dvd will surely not help that.

anyways, no worries for the misunderstanding.