badminton shoes in america

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Clive, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Clive

Clive Guest

Hi all, i'm looking to buy a pair of badminton shoes - from reading the posts seems like Adidas/Yonex are the way to go. My problem is that i have wide feet. So for example i can't wear Nike basketball shoes because they're too narrow. So i'd really like to try the shoes on before buying them. Does anyone know of any stores in America esp. San Jose and/or New York where i can go to find badminton shoes ?

thanks in advance
    clive

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    San Jose, try badmintonalley.com, they have a shop in Sunnyvale, the Hi-Tec Adrenalines are wide shoes.

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

What abt new Balance! they are the only Plp who actually come out with some Wide shoes! U tell me Ur US shoe size and i will tell u which site has the best deal for ur size!

4. Clive

Clive Guest

thanks yogi. i already wear new balance because you're right - they're the only manufacturer i know that consistently make shoes in wide sizes across all their lines. but which of their shoes are good for badminton. i actually currently use their tennis shoes - the 693s. they aren't bad but don't really give me amazing feel on court.

clive

5. Clive

Clive Guest

crap not 693s, i wear the 649s

clive