Clone Nano 7700

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Harry, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Harry

Harry New Member

Here is a racket I am considering to buy from eBay for $37 + shipping... It is a clone and costs a lot less. Would it be at least half the quality? I am willing to live with that, as I am not an expert player either. Is it worth it?
    -----------------

You are bidding on a Brand New Yonex Nano Speed 7700 badminton racquet made in China. This racquet is clone-made directly from Yonex OEM factory with serial number on the shaft.
    Almost the same excellent quality and outlook in your hand at such a good price!! This racquet has never been used and it has an original plastic wrapped on the handle. The retail price of one this racquet is over 180USD. It is the newest style in the Yonex badminton racquets, many top professional players in China choose it.

2. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    That's not a clone, that's a fake. Dont' take it. Clones are Yonex copycats made by other reputable companies, but fakes are what they are; faking the real thing. It's not worth the $37.

3. Fengwei

Fengwei Regular Member

Seconding Athelete1234. However it seems cheap, the quality is abominable. Very poor. I'd suggest you don't buy it, and go for the real deal. Even if it's a cheaper, though genuine racket.

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Rather than buying fakes,buy other brands else than yonex.Try apacs,kason.They're good n affordable.R they available in ur place?